Nagios apache camel component

Exequiel Wiedermann
Hi good afternoon. I would like a help to use nagios apache camel
component. But I can not find an example. To being able to adapt to a
personal project. From already thank you very much

Re: Nagios apache camel component

Gregor Zurowski-3
Exequiel,

I haven't used the camel-nagios component yet, but there are some
short examples in the component documentation at
http://camel.apache.org/nagios.html.

You can also review the component's test code:
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-nagios/src/test

Gregor

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Exequiel Wiedermann
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi good afternoon. I would like a help to use nagios apache camel
> component. But I can not find an example. To being able to adapt to a
> personal project. From already thank you very much

Re: Nagios apache camel component

Exequiel Wiedermann
Gregor Zurowski Thanks for the websites. I'll see the second web page you
sent me in the email. The first use it, but not served me

Atte Sr. Exequiel Walter Fernando Wiedermann
       Cel.: 0299-155746807

Re: Nagios apache camel component

bibryam
Have a loot at the unit tests of the component. There are good examples in
general.

HTH

On 14 May 2014 18:35, Exequiel Wiedermann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi good afternoon. I would like a help to use nagios apache camel
> component. But I can not find an example. To being able to adapt to a
> personal project. From already thank you very much

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475