Need Help for reprocessing failed messages in camel

Need Help for reprocessing failed messages in camel

loganathan
I had one table to track the route success and failure messages.what my requirement is i have to reprocess the failed messages that i have tracked in the table.Is camel provides any feature to do this?Anyone help for this problem is highly appreciated..

Re: Need Help for reprocessing failed messages in camel

This is the wrong mailing list / forum to ask questions about Camel.

http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM, loganathan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I had one table to track the route success and failure messages.what my
> requirement is i have to reprocess the failed messages that i have tracked
> in the table.Is camel provides any feature to do this?Anyone help for this
> problem is highly appreciated..

www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat