No Groovy support after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4

No Groovy support after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4

Francesco Chicchiriccò
Hi all,
after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4 from 3.0.0-M2 I see there is no more camel-script artifact; I have found

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/MIGRATION.md#javaxscript

explaining the removal.

We used to depend on camel-script to support Groovy, not JS, as scripting language: how can I restore that feature?

TIA

Regards.

Re: No Groovy support after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4

Just use camel-groovy and the groovy language, that can be used as
scripting with groovy

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:36 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4 from 3.0.0-M2 I see there is no more camel-script artifact; I have found
>
> https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/MIGRATION.md#javaxscript
>
> explaining the removal.
>
> We used to depend on camel-script to support Groovy, not JS, as scripting language: how can I restore that feature?
>
> TIA
>
> Regards.

Re: No Groovy support after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4

Andrea Cosentino-3
Let su know how it goes please. Feedback are welcome

Il gio 18 lug 2019, 14:41 Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi
>
> Just use camel-groovy and the groovy language, that can be used as
> scripting with groovy
>
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 2:36 PM Francesco Chicchiriccò
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> > after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4 from 3.0.0-M2 I see there is no more
> camel-script artifact; I have found
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/MIGRATION.md#javaxscript
> >
> > explaining the removal.
> >
> > We used to depend on camel-script to support Groovy, not JS, as
> scripting language: how can I restore that feature?
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Regards.

Re: No Groovy support after upgrade to 3.0.0-M4

Francesco Chicchiriccò
It worked like a charm, thanks.

Regards.