No MBean added for toD() endpoint

Piotr Kaczmarski
Hello,

My camel version is 2.23.1.

I'm using toD("velocity:...") to parse a velocity template which name is
provided in a header.

I need to clear ResourceCache in the route, that's a requirement.

I tried using MBean as done in the patch file in this jira issue:

But no MBean is available for the route:/ If I change it to
to("velocity:...") it works fine.

Is there a way to clear the resource cache on a dynamic route?

Best regards,

Piotr Kaczmarski

Re: No MBean added for toD() endpoint

Not by default via JMX, but you can turn on JMX to always register
endpoints also for dynamic. See the JMX docs. And there is also an
option to give the toD an explicit id, and then tell JMX to also
register for custom ids assigned.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 5:33 PM Piotr Kaczmarski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My camel version is 2.23.1.
>
> I'm using toD("velocity:...") to parse a velocity template which name is
> provided in a header.
>
> I need to clear ResourceCache in the route, that's a requirement.
>
> I tried using MBean as done in the patch file in this jira issue:
>
> But no MBean is available for the route:/ If I change it to
> to("velocity:...") it works fine.
>
> Is there a way to clear the resource cache on a dynamic route?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Piotr Kaczmarski

Re: No MBean added for toD() endpoint

Piotr Kaczmarski