No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Roland Villemoes
Hi There,

I am using FUSE (apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-01-00), and I am having problems calling external webservices. I have it actually running on another installation, but moving this to another installation/server I started getting this error:

Failed delivery for exchangeId: ID:xxxxx-48629-1282138557136-2:10:1:2:1. Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.

I have seen this error before, but normally a restart helped (not good enough for production though...)

I have googled a lot on this, and can see a lot of questions and answers - but most of them rather old.
So I am actually hoping that some of you have a more "updated" solution?

Thanks
Roland Villemoes

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Can you have a look at your route configure?
BTW, how did you deploy the camel route?
Did you deploy it in the Service Unit or just a spring configure bundle?

Willem

Roland Villemoes wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am using FUSE (apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-01-00), and I am having
> problems calling external webservices. I have it actually running on another
> installation, but moving this to another installation/server I started
> getting this error:
>
> Failed delivery for exchangeId: ID:xxxxx-48629-1282138557136-2:10:1:2:1.
> Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught:
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the
> namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.
>
> I have seen this error before, but normally a restart helped (not good
> enough for production though...)
>
> I have googled a lot on this, and can see a lot of questions and answers -
> but most of them rather old.
> So I am actually hoping that some of you have a more "updated" solution?
>
> Thanks
> Roland Villemoes

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Roland Villemoes
Hi,

Actually  I have made this thing by following the guide found here:
http://fusesource.com/docs/framework/2.2/jaxws/index.html (Chapter 5: Developing a Consumer From a WSDL Contract).

I have then just created and installed this a as simple bundle, where I have imported the genered webservice stub etc.

So I do not actually do any camel routes or the like. My bundle-context.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                                          http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
                                            http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

        <bean id="WebshopProductService" class="webshop_product_service.WebshopProductService" />

</beans>

So the reason to the error I am getting may be due to missing schema reference here (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http)?
But what should they be then? And how can it be that this is working on one server and not on the other?

AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Schneider Christian
I think you could be missing an import statement.

You could try these:
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck

Re: AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Roland Villemoes
Thanks for you input, but that didn't seem to fix my problem. I still get the error:

Caused by: [org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException - javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.]

Re: AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

How about add these imports

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml" />

Willem

Roland Villemoes wrote:
> Thanks for you input, but that didn't seem to fix my problem. I still get the
> error:
>
> Caused by: [org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException -
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the
> namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http.]

Re: AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Roland Villemoes
nope,  same error. It still says:

[org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException - javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Re: AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Can you send me your test bundle?
It's just a CXF bus setup related issue and is easy to fix.

Willem

Roland Villemoes wrote:
> nope,  same error. It still says:
>
> [org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException -
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the
> namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

[org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException -
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: No conduit initiator was found for the
namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Re: AW: AW: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Roland Villemoes
Hi,

Sounds so nice that this should be easy to fix. I really hope that's true.

I have attached the source part of the bundle (/src) that contains the spring part as well as the webservice proxy etc.

src2.zip

Thanks a lot.

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Christian Schneider
  Hmm,

from what I understand you initialize the service proxy by instatiating
the service client class. While this may work I would rather configure
the service proxy in spring and inject the proxy into your bean.
In any case I think the problem is that cxf is not initialized
correctly. So at least you will have to do some imports. You could try a
config similar to the wsdl first example from the cxf distribution.
Take a look at the client-applicationContext.xml. I have attached the
config below.

The sample is not designed for osgi though so I am not sure if
classloading problems could cause more troubles. Btw. Is there a reason
you use servicemix for this case? I normally do such implementations as
wars in a plain tomcat. This environment is much easier to understand.

Greetings

Christian

Am 20.08.2010 00:08, schrieb Roland Villemoes:

> Hi,
>
> Sounds so nice that this should be easy to fix. I really hope that's true.
>
> I have attached the source part of the bundle (/src) that contains the
> spring part as well as the webservice proxy etc.
>
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n2641609/src2.zip src2.zip
>
> Thanks a lot.
------------------

     xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
     xmlns:customer="http://customerservice.example.com/"
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
         http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-2.5.xsd
         http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
         http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd
">

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml" />

<!--
         Define a cxf endpoint based on client stub generated from a
wsdl. It
         is important to provide serviceName and endpointName so the wsdl is
         not needed at runtime. As far as I know the serviceName and
         endpointName do not have to have a special convention but it is
good
         practice to use the service namespace and Service Interface name in
         the names
     -->
<jaxws:client id="customerService"
         serviceName="customer:CustomerServiceService"
         endpointName="customer:CustomerServiceEndpoint"
         address="http://localhost:9090/CustomerServicePort"
         serviceClass="com.example.customerservice.CustomerService">
</jaxws:client>

<bean id="tester"
class="com.example.customerservice.client.CustomerServiceTester">
<property name="customerService" ref="customerService"></property>
</bean>
</beans>
---------------------

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

After went through the example, I got the same conclusion as Christian did.

The issue was caused by CXF Bus can't load the http conduit rightly, you
may let cxf bus to load it explicately by using spring configure that we
showed to you, or you create the bus yourself.

Within Camel 2.2 we introduced a SpringBusFactoryBean[1] to avoid the
classload issue that you may meet in OSGi environment.

Please check it out, and let me know if it can help you.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/how-to-avoid-importing-bunch-of-cxf-packages-when-start-up-the-camel-cxf-endpoint-from-osgi-platform-.html

Willem

Christian Schneider wrote:

> [...]
> wsdl. It
>         is important to provide serviceName and endpointName so the wsdl is
>         not needed at runtime. As far as I know the serviceName and
>         endpointName do not have to have a special convention but it is
> good
>         practice to use the service namespace and Service Interface name in
>         the names
>     -->
> <jaxws:client id="customerService"
>         serviceName="customer:CustomerServiceService"
>         endpointName="customer:CustomerServiceEndpoint"
>         address="http://localhost:9090/CustomerServicePort"
>         serviceClass="com.example.customerservice.CustomerService">
> </jaxws:client>
>
> <bean id="tester"
> class="com.example.customerservice.client.CustomerServiceTester">
> <property name="customerService" ref="customerService"></property>

That Worked!

Thanks a lot for you answers...

I did the hack thing first - using a ClassLoader.

But I can see that next step must be to use spring to create the service proxy. This seems to be "the way".

one more: Thanks you so much for all you - Christian and Willem

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

chiragborkar
Hello All,

I am getting same error but behavior of this error is very random in my case.

I have two CXF WS installeind in my SVM 4.2.0 container, which are namely (1) Validation WS and (2) SPM WS.

When I call my (1) Validation WS from my camel route it is getting successfully called.

But when I call my (2) SPM WS from my camel route its giving me same error.

FYI :- Both of this WS are internally calling to some other WS, which is tested and validated from SOAP UI and its working fine.

I have also tried adding above mentioned bus configuration but still I am getting same error.

Any help on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Chirag Borkar
Mobile: +91-9898610653

Re: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

Maybe something wrong which messed up your CXF bus configuration.
Please check the configure of your Validation WS and SPM WS for it.

Can you show me how you created upper two service?

On 9/27/10 4:57 PM, chiragborkar wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am getting same error but behavior of this error is very random in my
> case.
>
> I have two CXF WS installeind in my SVM 4.2.0 container, which are namely
> (1) Validation WS and (2) SPM WS.
>
> When I call my (1) Validation WS from my camel route it is getting
> successfully called.
>
> But when I call my (2) SPM WS from my camel route its giving me same error.
>
> FYI :- Both of this WS are internally calling to some other WS, which is
> tested and validated from SOAP UI and its working fine.
>
> I have also tried adding above mentioned bus configuration but still I am
> getting same error.
>
> Any help on this will be much appreciated.

--
Willem
----------------------------------
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open Source Integration: http://www.fusesource.com
Blog:    http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/willemjiang

RE: No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http

patrice.godard
Hi,
FYI I had this same error message with CXF and it was because I was not initializing CXF correctly.
I fixed it by initializing my CXF web service clients via <jaxws:client> tags in my spring beans definition file.
I'm not using my CXF clients in Camel routes but in "regular" bundles, which are in turn used in my Camel routes

I'm running Fuse ESB 4.2

My 2 cents,
Patrice

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.