Original message

anoordover
I want to send the same message to two endpoints.
The first one is request/reply and if an exception is raised the message should not be send to the second endpoint.
How can I send the original message to the second endpoint

Re: Original message

anoordover
This post was updated on .
I suppose something like:
<camelContext errorHandlerRef="errorHandler" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <route>
        <from uri="seda:a"/>
        <multicast>
            <to uri="seda:b"/>
            <to uri="seda:c?exchangePattern=InOnly"/>
        </multicast>
    </route>
</camelContext>
????

Re: Original message

Raul Kripalani-2
Yes, that kind of looks correct, but you need to add the
stopOnException=true option on your multicast element.

By default, the overall output of the multicast will be the output of
the last endpoint.

You can modify that by setting a Strategy on the multicast.

Hope that helps,
Raúl.