Planning release 2.25.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

We originally planned to release 2.25.0 some time this month.

We already have a good amount of resolved issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211

There are currently only two open tickets in Jira for 2.25.0, but both
don't seem to be blocking the release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Can we move forward and create a release candidate already?

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1 from my side.

Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 10:05 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> We originally planned to release 2.25.0 some time this month.
>
> We already have a good amount of resolved issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> There are currently only two open tickets in Jira for 2.25.0, but both
> don't seem to be blocking the release:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> Can we move forward and create a release candidate already?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

Yeah those are not blockers. However if anyone with some passion has a
chance then adding camel-as2 to karaf would be nice.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:05 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 from my side.
>
> Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 10:05 Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > We originally planned to release 2.25.0 some time this month.
> >
> > We already have a good amount of resolved issues:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> >
> > There are currently only two open tickets in Jira for 2.25.0, but both
> > don't seem to be blocking the release:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > Can we move forward and create a release candidate already?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

coheigea
I just want to update Jackson due to various CVEs...testing right now, I
should have it done by later today.

Colm.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:24 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yeah those are not blockers. However if anyone with some passion has a
> chance then adding camel-as2 to karaf would be nice.
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:05 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > +1 from my side.
> >
> > Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 10:05 Gregor Zurowski <
> > [hidden email]> ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi Everyone:
> > >
> > > We originally planned to release 2.25.0 some time this month.
> > >
> > > We already have a good amount of resolved issues:
> > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> > >
> > > There are currently only two open tickets in Jira for 2.25.0, but both
> > > don't seem to be blocking the release:
> > >

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> > >
> > > Can we move forward and create a release candidate already?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

coheigea
Nevermind, Jackson 2.9.10 requires a Stax API upgrade, which is probably
not a good idea for 2.25.0.

Colm.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 12:34 PM Colm O hEigeartaigh <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I just want to update Jackson due to various CVEs...testing right now, I
> should have it done by later today.
>
> Colm.
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 9:24 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Yeah those are not blockers. However if anyone with some passion has a
>> chance then adding camel-as2 to karaf would be nice.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:05 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > +1 from my side.

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Anybody with capacity to resolve
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-14378?

I would suggest to start with the release candidate over the weekend?
@Claus: Do you agree even if the above ticket is not resolved?

Thanks,
Gregor

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:24 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Yeah those are not blockers. However if anyone with some passion has a
> chance then adding camel-as2 to karaf would be nice.
>
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 10:05 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > +1 from my side.
> >
> > Il giorno gio 16 gen 2020 alle ore 10:05 Gregor Zurowski <
> > [hidden email]> ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi Everyone:
> > >
> > > We originally planned to release 2.25.0 some time this month.
> > >
> > > We already have a good amount of resolved issues:
> > >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> > >
> > > There are currently only two open tickets in Jira for 2.25.0, but both
> > > don't seem to be blocking the release:
> > >
> > > https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.25.0%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> > >
> > > Can we move forward and create a release candidate already?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

Re: Planning release 2.25.0

Claus Ibsen-2
On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 11:11 AM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Anybody with capacity to resolve
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-14378?
>
> I would suggest to start with the release candidate over the weekend?
> @Claus: Do you agree even if the above ticket is not resolved?

Yeah sure