Presenting Camel Twitter at ApacheCon

Bruno Borges
Hi everyone.

I'll be attending ApacheCon <http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/> US (SF,
CA) this year and I want to invite you all to
Barcamp<http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/barcamp>.
As it is a free event and everyone can show anything, I will hit the stage
to demonstrate the new upcoming component Camel Twitter.

Also if you want to discuss with me new ideas, please come to the
Hackathon<http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/hackathon>too
and do some cool coding together!

I'll be at the conference from Tuesday to Friday.

Cheers!

Bruno Borges
blog.brunoborges.com.br
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Sent from Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

Re: Presenting Camel Twitter at ApacheCon

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi Bruno

Fantastic. I am sure the people would love to go to that barcamp to
see your little presentation.
You should meet up with Hadrian in that conference, he is attending as well.

Bruno maybe you could start a tweet on this so we can also get the
word spread on that channel as well.

Unfortunately the west cost of US is to far from me.
I will be sitting at home busy writing on the book.

Have a great time.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I'll be attending ApacheCon <http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/> US (SF,
> CA) this year and I want to invite you all to
> Barcamp<http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/barcamp>.
> As it is a free event and everyone can show anything, I will hit the stage
> to demonstrate the new upcoming component Camel Twitter.
>
> Also if you want to discuss with me new ideas, please come to the
> Hackathon<http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/hackathon>too
> and do some cool coding together!
>
> I'll be at the conference from Tuesday to Friday.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Bruno Borges
> blog.brunoborges.com.br
> +55 21 76727099
>
> "The glory of great men should always be
> measured by the means they have used to
> acquire it."
> - Francois de La Rochefoucauld
> Sent from Rio De Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Presenting Camel Twitter at ApacheCon

hadrian
I'll be there, and most curious to see it. If you don't bump to me in
the hallways send me an email and we'll setup something.

Cheers,
Hadrian