Problem with Olingo4 and authenticated metadata

Problem with Olingo4 and authenticated metadata

Remco Schoen
Hi,

I'm currently working with the Olingo4 component for linking with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. This OData feed requires authentication to get the metadata. As I have to refresh the Access Token for authenticating I can not add it to the configuration, but I'm using the CamelOlingo4.endpointHttpHeaders header for this. But when the component is retrieving the metadata it is ignoring the header and it is not able to authenticate.

If I add the headers to the get metadata request it works.

Is adding the headers the solution or is there another approach?

Kind regards,

Remco Schoen