Question about Camel Connector

I think Camel Connector[1] is quit useful if we have some
configuration need to be done on the component or endpoint level.
I just found the codes of CamelConnector were removed in the camel
3.x.  But there is not much discussion about it. May I know the reason
why do we deprecate these connectors and remove them in Camel 3.x?

Thanks,

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10721

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Question about Camel Connector

tadayosi
Could anyone answer this question?  I was also surprised to find Camel
Connector discontinued in 3.x and would like to get explanation from
someone knowledgeable on the topic.

I can only find this JIRA other than Claus' commits that deprecated
connectors, but the JIRA doesn't refer to any background discussions.