Question regaring simple. can we use simple in the in only uri to prepare the uri using the properties from exchange

Question regaring simple. can we use simple in the in only uri to prepare the uri using the properties from exchange

ravi.4indra
Question regaring simple. can we use simple in the in only uri to prepare the uri using the properties from exchange
below is the code i am trying to do.Any help is appreciated.

.inOnly("{{MQ.TP}}:queue:"+simple("${property.name}"))

Thanks
Ravi

Re: Question regaring simple. can we use simple in the in only uri to prepare the uri using the properties from exchange

Claus Ibsen-2
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM, ravi.4indra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Question regaring simple. can we use simple in the in only uri to prepare the
> uri using the properties from exchange
> below is the code i am trying to do.Any help is appreciated.
>
> .inOnly("{{MQ.TP}}:queue:"+simple("${property.name}"))

See this FAQ about dynamic To
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-use-dynamic-uri-in-to.html

if using recipient list you can do that
.recipientList("{{MQ.TP}}${property.name}");

> Thanks
> Ravi

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat