Re: A video intro for Camel

Arun Mannuru
Can we start making videos for different camel components, enterprise
integration patterns and best practice, I don't see many resources for
apache camel.Let me know your thoughts.

--
Arun Mannuru
Phone: +1 618 604-6499
Website: www.arunmannuru.com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunmannuru

Re: A video intro for Camel

Michael Joyner
Christina Lin .............. awesome job on the format, I love it!

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 8:05 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My videos are made for people that want to get started...
> Hopefully to grow the community, I would say with the components, maybe the
> most popular ones are worth doing..
>

> On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:25 PM Arun Mannuru <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Can we start making videos for different camel components, enterprise
> > integration patterns and best practice, I don't see many resources for
> > apache camel.Let me know your thoughts.
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 10:08 AM Christina Lin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Been doing some videos for Camel, and created this video intro,
> >>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bMTnDvm3UMMfVvPhciGy7ir23W_pH0OX/view?usp=sharing
> >> If you like, anyone is welcome to use it. :) Thanks.
> >>
> >> -Christina Lin
> >>

> > --
> > Arun Mannuru
> > Phone: +1 618 604-6499