Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.0-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) Released

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.0-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) Released

Knut-Håvard Aksnes
There seems to be a bug in the way the release notes are listed on the
Apache Camel News page, the date is wrong. (In the future) I suspect month
number is shown instead of day of month.

man. 2. sep. 2019, 19.51 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:

> The Camel community announces the immediate availability of Camel
> 3.0.0-RC1, the first release candidate towards a new 3.0.0 major
> release with 148 improvements and fixes.
>
> The artifacts are published and ready for you to download from the
> Central Maven repository. For more details please take a look at the
> release notes [1].
>
> Many thanks to all who made this release possible.
>
> On behalf of the Camel PMC,
> Gregor Zurowski
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345723&projectId=12311211

R: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.0-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) Released

Andrea Cosentino-2
Yes, se are working on that too. Thanks

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mar, 3 set, 2019 alle 10:41, Knut-Håvard Aksnes<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   There seems to be a bug in the way the release notes are listed on the
Apache Camel News page, the date is wrong. (In the future) I suspect month
number is shown instead of day of month.

man. 2. sep. 2019, 19.51 skrev Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:

> The Camel community announces the immediate availability of Camel
> 3.0.0-RC1, the first release candidate towards a new 3.0.0 major
> release with 148 improvements and fixes.
>
> The artifacts are published and ready for you to download from the
> Central Maven repository. For more details please take a look at the
> release notes [1].
>
> Many thanks to all who made this release possible.
>
> On behalf of the Camel PMC,
> Gregor Zurowski
>
> [1]
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345723&projectId=12311211

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.0-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) Released

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Knut-Håvard,
thank you for noticing that, it's one of those things when you look at
a it and over time it seems more right than wrong so you don't notice
the wrong any more.

I've pushed a fix for this[1][2], and it's now live.

As a reminder to the rest of the community, now that we have the
website in git/GitHub it's easy to contribute fixes or features,
design changes and so on. This is a really nice and easy way to start
contributing to Camel.

Have a look at some `help-wanted` issues in the `website` component on
JIRA[3], for example CAMEL-13818[4] for creating a design for the news
section.

zoran

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13937
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel-website/commit/b4cf98b785669b8262bbed72cb064b549e653586
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20component%20%3D%20website%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20help-wanted
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13818

Zoran Regvart

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Camel 3.0.0-RC1 (Release Candidate 1) Released

Andrea Cosentino-3
Thanks a lot Zoran