Re: unable to work apache.camel (latest version) with Spring.Boot 2.1.0 Release

Re: unable to work apache.camel (latest version) with Spring.Boot 2.1.0 Release

Onder SEZGIN
What's your jdk version?
It looks like you have missing jaxb dependencies

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018, 16:19 Alper Kopuz <[hidden email] wrote:

> [...]
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:855)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:758)
> ... 77 common frames omitted
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to introspect Class
> [org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext] from ClassLoader
> [jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader@77556fd]
> at
>
> org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.getDeclaredFields(ReflectionUtils.java:779)
> at
>
> org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.doWithLocalFields(ReflectionUtils.java:711)
> at
>
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.buildResourceMetadata(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:365)
> at
>
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.findResourceMetadata(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:350)
> at
>
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessMergedBeanDefinition(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:298)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyMergedBeanDefinitionPostProcessors(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1044)
> at
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:550)
> ... 87 common frames omitted
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Ljavax/xml/bind/JAXBContext;
> at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
> at java.base/java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:3062)
> at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:2249)
> at
>
> org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.getDeclaredFields(ReflectionUtils.java:774)
> ... 93 common frames omitted
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext
> at
>
> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)
> at
>
> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
> at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
> ... 97 common frames omitted
>
> Process finished with exit code 1
>

> --
> *   ALPER KOPUZ*
> *Software Engineer  *

Re: unable to work apache.camel (latest version) with Spring.Boot 2.1.0 Release

James Carman
They disabled bean overriding by default in the latest spring boot. You can
re-enable it to fix as a workaround.
On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 9:09 AM Onder SEZGIN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:2249)
> > at
> >

> org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.getDeclaredFields(ReflectionUtils.java:774)
> > ... 93 common frames omitted
> > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext
> > at
> >

> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)
> > at
> >

> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
> > at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
> > ... 97 common frames omitted
> >
> > Process finished with exit code 1
> >

> > --
> > *   ALPER KOPUZ*
> > *Software Engineer  *

Re: unable to work apache.camel (latest version) with Spring.Boot 2.1.0 Release

https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/issues/13609

On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 10:33 AM James Carman <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
>> > at java.base/java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:2249)
>> > at
>> >

>> org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils.getDeclaredFields(ReflectionUtils.java:774)
>> > ... 93 common frames omitted
>> > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext
>> > at
>> >

>> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)
>> > at
>> >

>> java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
>> > at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
>> > ... 97 common frames omitted
>> >
>> > Process finished with exit code 1
>> >

>> > --
>> > *   ALPER KOPUZ*
>> > *Software Engineer  *

Re: unable to work apache.camel (latest version) with Spring.Boot 2.1.0 Release

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Alper,
you seem to be running Java 10 or newer, for those versions you need
to add the JAXB dependency as it is no longer shipped with the JDK.

Something like:

<dependency>
  <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId>
  <artifactId>jaxb-api</artifactId>