Real world use cases for Camel Twitter: contribute to JavaOne session

Real world use cases for Camel Twitter: contribute to JavaOne session

Bruno Borges
Hi everyone,

I'm going to talk at JavaOne very soon about Apache Camel and the new
Twitter component that Brett Meyer and I contributed to the latest 2.10
version. And I'm going to use the great Camelympics app developed by Bilgin
Ibryam with some tweaks to demonstrate the component.

But Bilgin suggested, and I thought it was great to know if there's anyone
else here already using it for some real world usages and if yes, what are
you doing with it.

I'd like to share those stories during my session.

Thank you all,
*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*