Refactoring classes in Camel 3.0.0 - where to find classes for a custom aggregation strategy

Refactoring classes in Camel 3.0.0 - where to find classes for a custom aggregation strategy

Gerald Kallas - mailbox.org
Dear community,

I'm going to write a custom aggregation strategy with Camel 3.0.0 with imports like

import org.apache.camel.Exchange;
import org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy;
(worked for 2.15)

As Camel 3.0.0 has been refactored, in which package can I find these 2 classes?

Best
- Gerald

Re: Refactoring classes in Camel 3.0.0 - where to find classes for a custom aggregation strategy

Andrea Cosentino-3
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/camel-3-migration-guide.html#_generic_information

"The class org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy has
been moved to org.apache.camel.AggregationStrategy."

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/core/camel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/Exchange.java