Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
Hello all:

This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel
K Runtime 1.0.0.

Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the future.

Runtime staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
Runtime Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0

Camel K staging repository:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
Camel K Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1

Staging container image repository:
https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags

It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1 --maven-repository=
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
Runtime 1.0.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

lburgazzoli
+1

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 3:11 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel
> K Runtime 1.0.0.
>
> Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> future.
>
> Runtime staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> Runtime Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
>
> Camel K staging repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> Camel K Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
>
> Staging container image repository:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
>
> It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1 --maven-repository=
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> Runtime 1.0.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Nicola Ferraro

Re: Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1 (binding)

Il giorno ven 26 lug 2019 alle ore 10:14 Luca Burgazzoli <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> +1
>
> ---
> Luca Burgazzoli
>

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 3:11 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello all:
> >
> > This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache
> Camel
> > K Runtime 1.0.0.
> >
> > Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> > milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> > future.
> >
> > Runtime staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> > Runtime Tag:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
> >
> > Camel K staging repository:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> > Camel K Tag:
> >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
> >
> > Staging container image repository:
> > https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
> >
> > It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> > kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1
> --maven-repository=
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> > Runtime 1.0.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nicola Ferraro

Re: Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
Maybe better to put [VOTE] in the title, please reply to the other mail (I
count your 2 votes :D).

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:15 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Il giorno ven 26 lug 2019 alle ore 10:14 Luca Burgazzoli <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > +1
> >
> > ---
> > Luca Burgazzoli
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 3:11 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello all:
> > >
> > > This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache
> > Camel
> > > K Runtime 1.0.0.
> > >
> > > Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> > > milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> > > future.
> > >
> > > Runtime staging repository:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> > > Runtime Tag:
> > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
> > >
> > > Camel K staging repository:
> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> > > Camel K Tag:
> > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
> > >
> > > Staging container image repository:
> > > https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
> > >
> > > It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> > > kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1
> > --maven-repository=
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> > >
> > > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > >
> > > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> > > Runtime 1.0.0
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Nicola Ferraro

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
+1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

[...]

Thanks,
Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:22 AM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel
> K Runtime 1.0.0.
>
> Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> future.
>
> Runtime staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> Runtime Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
>
> Camel K staging repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> Camel K Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
>
> Staging container image repository:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
>
> It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1 --maven-repository=
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> Runtime 1.0.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Nicola Ferraro

Re: Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

I don't mind the no `[VOTE]` in the message subject, I'm sure we'll
remember it for the next time :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 26/07/2019 à 10:22, Nicola Ferraro a écrit :

> Hello all:
>
> This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel
> K Runtime 1.0.0.
>
> Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the future.
>
> Runtime staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> Runtime Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
>
> Camel K staging repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> Camel K Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
>
> Staging container image repository:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
>
> It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1 --maven-repository=
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> Runtime 1.0.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
+1 (binding)

I've run integration and knative e2e tests from:
https://github.com/apache/camel-k/tree/master/e2e

I've added "[VOTE]" because I know most people (including myself) use mail
filters to mark important messages ;)

Nicola

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM Francois Papon <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thanks!
>
> regards,
>
> François
> [hidden email]
>
> Le 26/07/2019 à 10:22, Nicola Ferraro a écrit :
> > Hello all:
> >
> > This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache
> Camel
> > K Runtime 1.0.0.
> >
> > Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> > milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> future.
> >
> > Runtime staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> > Runtime Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
> >
> > Camel K staging repository:
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> > Camel K Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
> >
> > Staging container image repository:
> > https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
> >
> > It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> > kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1
> --maven-repository=
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> > Runtime 1.0.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Deployed, and tested some examples on minishift.
The release process looks good now :+1

The examples folder contains a .idea folder. Is i t on purpose ?

Many thanks for cutting the release Nicola,
Alex

Dmitry Volodin
+1 (binding)

--
Best regards
Dmitry Volodin

пт, 26 июл. 2019 г., 4:11 Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>:

> Hello all:
>
> This is a combined vote to release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel
> K Runtime 1.0.0.
>
> Apache Camel K Runtime versions follow a different convention (without
> milestones) and won't necessarily match main Camel K versions in the
> future.
>
> Runtime staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> Runtime Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0
>
> Camel K staging repository:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M1/
> Camel K Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1
>
> Staging container image repository:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/camelk/camel-k/tags
>
> It's possible to install all staging artifacts with a single command:
> kamel install --operator-image=camelk/camel-k:1.0.0-M1 --maven-repository=
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Apache Camel K
> Runtime 1.0.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Nicola Ferraro

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
Thanks @Alex for spotting it. I've fixed the release script.

Nicola

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 9:18 PM Alex Dettinger <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Deployed, and tested some examples on minishift.
> The release process looks good now :+1
>
> The examples folder contains a .idea folder. Is i t on purpose ?
>
> Many thanks for cutting the release Nicola,
> Alex
>
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 12:28 PM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > I've run integration and knative e2e tests from:
> > https://github.com/apache/camel-k/tree/master/e2e
> >
> > I've added "[VOTE]" because I know most people (including myself) use
> mail
> > filters to mark important messages ;)
> >
> > Nicola
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:56 AM Francois Papon <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 (non-binding)
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > regards,
> > >
> > > François
> > > [hidden email]

> > > Camel

> (without
> > > future.

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145
> > > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.0

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M1

> > > --maven-repository=
> > > >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1145

> Camel K

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and Runtime 1.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Dmitry
Volodin, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Zoran
Regvart, Nicola Ferraro, Luca Burgazzoli)
+1 non-binding: 1 (François Papon)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel K 1.0.0-M1 and runtime 1.0.0
shortly.

Thanks,
Nicola