Rename File name before Aggregation

Bikash Kaushik
Hi,
I'm consuming file from a location after that I have to compress all files
in a zip.
For compressing I'm using ZipAggregatorStrategy in aggregate.

I want to change consumed file name before aggregating it and that changed
filename should be compressed.

*Regards,*
*Bikash Kaushik,*

Re: Rename File name before Aggregation