Request –Reply using JMS

Mohammed Yousuff
I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response back using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which does the same….

I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not able to understand what it really happening.

Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .

1. A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS queue and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS Server.
2. Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to the MDB.
3. Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
4. The client should check the response asynchronous.

I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know. Thank you

Re: Request –Reply using JMS

jrobens
You should be able to just call requestBody

camelTemplate.requestBody()

On 20 August 2010 21:01, Mohammed Yousuff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response back
> using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which does
> the same….
>
> I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not
> able to understand what it really happening.
>
> Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .
>
> 1.      A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS queue
> and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS
> Server.
> 2.      Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to the
> MDB.
> 3.      Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
> 4.      The client should check the response asynchronous.
>
> I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know.
> Thank you

http://interlated.com.au
0434 996 607
Websites with Intelligence

AW: Request -Reply using JMS

Schneider Christian
Basically the following should work:

On the client side:
yourResponse = camelTemplate.sendBody("jms:queue:yourqueue", ExchangePattern.InOut, yourObject);

On the server side:

from("jms:queue:yourqueue").to("bean:yourbean?method=yourmethod")

The class behind your bean should have the named method which looks like this:
YourReponseClass yourmethod(YourRequestClass) {...}

That is all. The whole request reply thing is done by camelTemplate and the jms endpoint.

If your do not want to use cameltemplate in your client you can also use the pojo producing. See
http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck

http://interlated.com.au
0434 996 607
Websites with Intelligence

Re: Request –Reply using JMS

Mohammed Yousuff
jrobens,

Thanks for your reply. As i am very new Camel,if you can  share me some Pseudocode  related to requestBody that could be great. thank you

Regards,

Yousuff

My Tech Blog: http://passion4java.blogspot.com

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, jrobens [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You should be able to just call requestBody

camelTemplate.requestBody()

On 20 August 2010 21:01, Mohammed Yousuff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response back
> using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which does
> the same….
>
> I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not
> able to understand what it really happening.
>
> Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .
>
> 1.      A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS queue
> and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS
> Server.
> 2.      Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to the
> MDB.
> 3.      Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
> 4.      The client should check the response asynchronous.
>
> I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know.
> Thank you

http://interlated.com.au
0434 996 607
Websites with Intelligence

View message @ http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Request-Reply-using-JMS-tp2642007p2642012.html

Re: Request -Reply using JMS

Mohammed Yousuff
Thanks a lot Christian.

a quick question, i am using Came 2.3 Version .. does this version has camelTemplate class? the reason because i can't import this class inside my eclipse....

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Basically the following should work:

On the client side:
yourResponse = camelTemplate.sendBody("jms:queue:yourqueue", ExchangePattern.InOut, yourObject);

On the server side:

from("jms:queue:yourqueue").to("bean:yourbean?method=yourmethod")

The class behind your bean should have the named method which looks like this:
YourReponseClass yourmethod(YourRequestClass) {...}

That is all. The whole request reply thing is done by camelTemplate and the jms endpoint.

If your do not want to use cameltemplate in your client you can also use the pojo producing. See
http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
You should be able to just call requestBody

camelTemplate.requestBody()

On 20 August 2010 21:01, Mohammed Yousuff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response back
> using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which does
> the same..
>
> I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not
> able to understand what it really happening.
>
> Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .
>
> 1.      A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS queue
> and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS
> Server.
> 2.      Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to the
> MDB.
> 3.      Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
> 4.      The client should check the response asynchronous.
>
> I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know.
> Thank you

http://interlated.com.au
0434 996 607
Websites with Intelligence

View message @ http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Request-Reply-using-JMS-tp2642007p2642022.html

AW: Request -Reply using JMS

Schneider Christian
Hi Mohammed,

the class has been renamed to ProducerTemplate. You can find a complete example in the distribution. It is named camel-example-spring-jms. The example also shows how to initialize the camel context and how to retrieve the ProducerTemplate instance from the context.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
a quick question, i am using Came 2.3 Version .. does this version
has camelTemplate class? the reason because i can't import this class inside
my eclipse....

Regards,

Yousuff

My Tech Blog: http://passion4java.blogspot.com

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <
[hidden email]<ml-node%[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> Basically the following should work:
>
> On the client side:
> yourResponse = camelTemplate.sendBody("jms:queue:yourqueue",
> ExchangePattern.InOut, yourObject);
>
> On the server side:
>
> from("jms:queue:yourqueue").to("bean:yourbean?method=yourmethod")
>
> The class behind your bean should have the named method which looks like
> this:
> YourReponseClass yourmethod(YourRequestClass) {...}
>
> That is all. The whole request reply thing is done by camelTemplate and the
> jms endpoint.
>
> If your do not want to use cameltemplate in your client you can also use
> the pojo producing. See
> http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html
>
> Greetings
>
> Christian
>
> Christian Schneider
> Informationsverarbeitung
> Business Solutions
> Handel und Dispatching
>
> Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
>
> EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
> Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier

i have gone throw the example. You are right.. Examples are similar of what I am expecting. I have executed the client version and not sure how to deploy the server version of this example.

I am using JBOSS 4.2 as my appserver, can you please throw me some lights on this.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[hidden email]<[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> Basically the following should work:
>
> On the client side:
> yourResponse = camelTemplate.sendBody("jms:queue:yourqueue",
> ExchangePattern.InOut, yourObject);
>
> On the server side:
>
> from("jms:queue:yourqueue").to("bean:yourbean?method=yourmethod")
>
> The class behind your bean should have the named method which looks like
> this:
> YourReponseClass yourmethod(YourRequestClass) {...}
>
> That is all. The whole request reply thing is done by camelTemplate and the
> jms endpoint.
>
> If your do not want to use cameltemplate in your client you can also use
> the pojo producing. See
> http://camel.apache.org/pojo-producing.html
>
> Greetings
>
> Christian
>
> Christian Schneider
> Informationsverarbeitung
> Business Solutions
> Handel und Dispatching
>
> Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
>
> EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
> Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier

You can simply execute the following with maven like described in the readme:

mvn exec:java -PCamelServer

Inside the pom file you can see how it works. There is a generic start class org.apache.camel.spring.Main in the distribution that simply starts up a spring context with a given config. Alternatively you can of course write your own class with a main method that starts the spring context.

I often deploy into tomcat as a war archive. You can look at the wsdl first example from cxf if you are interested in this. The method that is shown there can also be used for camel apps.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
i have gone throw the example. You are right.. Examples are similar of what
I am expecting. I have executed the client version and not sure how to
deploy the server version of this example.

I am using JBOSS 4.2 as my appserver, can you please throw me some lights on
this.

Regards,

Yousuff

My Tech Blog: http://passion4java.blogspot.com

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <
[hidden email]<ml-node%[hidden email]>
> wrote:

> Hi Mohammed,
>
> the class has been renamed to ProducerTemplate. You can find a complete
> example in the distribution. It is named camel-example-spring-jms. The
> example also shows how to initialize the camel context and how to retrieve
> the ProducerTemplate instance from the context.
>
> Greetings
>
> Christian
>

> Christian Schneider
> Informationsverarbeitung
> Business Solutions
> Handel und Dispatching
>
> Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
>
> EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
> Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier

Re: Request –Reply using JMS

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Mohammed Yousuff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> jrobens,
>

> Thanks for your reply. As i am very new Camel,if you can  share me some *
> Pseudocode*  related to requestBody that could be great. thank you

You can see this tutorial
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-jmsremoting.html

However it shows different techniques to do request/reply over JMS.

And you could consider the Camel book, chapter 7 covers JMS with Camel.

> Regards,
>
> Yousuff
>
> My Tech Blog: http://passion4java.blogspot.com
>

> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:34 PM, jrobens [via Camel] <
> [hidden email]<ml-node%[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>
>> You should be able to just call requestBody
>>
>> camelTemplate.requestBody()
>>

>> On 20 August 2010 21:01, Mohammed Yousuff <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=2642012&i=0>>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > I am trying to send sterilized object to JMS and should get the response
>> back
>> > using request-response EIP pattern. I am try to find some example which
>> does
>> > the same….
>> >
>> > I saw the example code for request-response in Apache camel site, but not
>>
>> > able to understand what it really happening.
>> >
>> > Below are the steps which I am try to do using Camel .
>> >
>> > 1.      A Object should be send to JBOSS JMS queue  (I configured  JBOSS
>> queue
>> > and able to post messages), but not sure how to send a object to the JMS
>> > Server.
>> > 2.      Then need to set JMSReplyTo() and correlation ID and then sent to
>> the
>> > MDB.
>> > 3.      Once the MDB processed, it should return back to listener class.
>> > 4.      The client should check the response asynchronous.
>> >
>> > I would appreciate if you can share any on the steps which you may know.
>> > Thank you
>> >
>> > --

>> http://interlated.com.au <http://interlated.com.au?by-user=t>
>> 0434 996 607
>> Websites with Intelligence
>>

>> ------------------------------
>>  View message @
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Request-Reply-using-JMS-tp2642007p2642012.html

Apache Camel Committer

Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Request -Reply using JMS

Mohammed Yousuff
Thanks for your update Christian.

i have deployed the camel-example-spring-jms server code as Jar file in JBOSS 4.2 server. I am loading the camel-server.xml when the Client calls the simple MDB.

I getting below exception when the spring files are getting loaded, i have tried for long time and i don't have any clue on this. Below are the details steps which i have followed to set this up.please let me know if you have any thoughts.

* Client send the message to JBOSS JMS queue.

* Before starting the JBOSS, i also placed JBOSS camel resolver jar in the following path Jboss/server/default/lib (as per the steps listed in http://codeandtell.wordpress.com/2009/02/26/apache-camel-jboss-5/)

* A Simple MDB receives the messages and i am loading the "camel-server.xml" using ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.

* i have also added the below content inside the spring xml file

<bean id="jbossResolver" class="org.apache.camel.jboss.JBossPackageScanClassResolver"/>

* I am getting below exception when the spring tries to initiate the below xml snipped.

    <camel:camelContext id="camel">
        <camel:package>org.apache.camel.example.server</camel:package>
        <!-- enable JMX connector so we can connect to the server and browse mbeans -->
        <!-- Camel will log at INFO level the service URI to use for connecting with jconsole -->
        <camel:jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true"/>
    </camel:camelContext>

Exception:
18:03:22,953 INFO  [STDOUT] I am a NEW MDB-- Say Hello!!!
18:03:22,953 INFO  [ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Refreshing org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@cd666f: display name [org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext@cd666f]; startup date [Sun Aug 22 18:03:22 IST 2010]; root of context hierarchy
18:03:22,953 INFO  [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [camel-server.xml]
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [camel-server.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType.value()Ljavax/xml/bind/annotation/AccessType;
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:420)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:80)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:83)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.passion4java.jms.ServerMDB.onMessage(ServerMDB.java:45)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:475)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:149)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invoke(CallValidationInterceptor.java:48)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:106)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptorBMT.java:158)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenTxInterceptorBMT.invoke(MessageDrivenTxInterceptorBMT.java:32)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.invoke(MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor.java:101)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:94)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:192)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invoke(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:122)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.MessageDrivenContainer.internalInvoke(MessageDrivenContainer.java:389)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:873)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.invoke(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1077)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker$MessageListenerImpl.onMessage(JMSContainerInvoker.java:1379)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.onMessage(StdServerSession.java:256)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.sessionConsumerProcessMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:904)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.addMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:160)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.mq.SpySession.run(SpySession.java:333)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run(StdServerSession.java:180)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlAccessorType.value()Ljavax/xml/bind/annotation/AccessType;
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ClassInfoImpl.getAccessType(ClassInfoImpl.java:339)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ClassInfoImpl.getProperties(ClassInfoImpl.java:228)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeClassInfoImpl.getProperties(RuntimeClassInfoImpl.java:87)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ModelBuilder.getClassInfo(ModelBuilder.java:127)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder.getClassInfo(RuntimeModelBuilder.java:49)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.RuntimeModelBuilder.getClassInfo(RuntimeModelBuilder.java:41)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ModelBuilder.getTypeInfo(ModelBuilder.java:189)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.ModelBuilder.getTypeInfo(ModelBuilder.java:204)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(JAXBContextImpl.java:327)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(JAXBContextImpl.java:198)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:76)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:55)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(ContextFactory.java:124)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:592)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:133)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:286)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:372)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:337)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler.createJaxbContext(CamelNamespaceHandler.java:163)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler.getJaxbContext(CamelNamespaceHandler.java:150)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler.parseUsingJaxb(CamelNamespaceHandler.java:141)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.apache.camel.spring.handler.CamelNamespaceHandler$CamelContextBeanDefinitionParser.doParse(CamelNamespaceHandler.java:196)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.parseInternal(AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.java:84)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:56)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1297)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)
18:03:23,062 INFO  [STDOUT] ... 40 more

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can simply execute the following with maven like described in the readme:

mvn exec:java -PCamelServer

Inside the pom file you can see how it works. There is a generic start class org.apache.camel.spring.Main in the distribution that simply starts up a spring context with a given config. Alternatively you can of course write your own class with a main method that starts the spring context.

I often deploy into tomcat as a war archive. You can look at the wsdl first example from cxf if you are interested in this. The method that is shown there can also be used for camel apps.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
i have gone throw the example. You are right.. Examples are similar of what
I am expecting. I have executed the client version and not sure how to
deploy the server version of this example.

I am using JBOSS 4.2 as my appserver, can you please throw me some lights on
this.

Regards,

Yousuff

My Tech Blog: http://passion4java.blogspot.com

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Schneider Christian [via Camel] <

> Hi Mohammed,
>
> the class has been renamed to ProducerTemplate. You can find a complete
> example in the distribution. It is named camel-example-spring-jms. The
> example also shows how to initialize the camel context and how to retrieve
> the ProducerTemplate instance from the context.
>
> Greetings
>
> Christian
>

> Christian Schneider
> Informationsverarbeitung
> Business Solutions
> Handel und Dispatching
>
> Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
>
> EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ­ HRB 108550
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
> Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier

Claus Ibsen-2
JBoss ESB 4.9 will ship with support for Camel out of the box.
Then I am sure any weird classloading in the ESB would have been
resolved by the JBoss people.

There was some twitter tweets about this.

And here is a link to some documentation about it. JBoss most likely
got other docs as well.
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/CamelGatewayUsingnon-coreComponents
http://community.jboss.org/thread/148540
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossesb/docs/4.9/manuals/html/Release_Notes/index.html