Requesting for guidance

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hello Everyone,
My name is Nayananga Muhandiram. I was one of Google Summer of Code 2019
contributor for apache camel website. I`m hoping to apply Google Summer of
code 2020 as well. So I would like to request your guidance to learn and
handle more complex tasks than GSoC 2019. As the initial step, I would like
to know are there any tasks lagging which I can learn and work on?

Thank You.

Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram
Computer Science Undergraduate at  University of Jaffna
M  +94716369541  <+94716369541>
E  [hidden email]  <[hidden email]>
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>
<https://github.com/Nayananga>
<https://stackoverflow.com/users/8036190/nayananga-muhandiram>
<https://medium.com/@nayanangamuhandiram>
<https://getupdatedvianayanangamuhandiram.blogspot.com/>

Re: Requesting for guidance

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
I think it's important that you work on something that interests you.
Typical areas of contributions we see in Camel is adding new
components, improving the existing components or improving the Camel
core itself. We also have two new subprojects one geared towards
running Camel on Kubernetes (camel-k), project for running in
lightweight or ahead of time compiled environment (camel-quarkus).

Perhaps you can have a look at a service or technology that interests
you first and then try to find a way to contribute in that area of
Camel?

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart