Requesting your help about Gsheets component

Requesting your help about Gsheets component

Pablo Portillo
Hi guys, can you please shared with me an example about Gsheets component?

Thanks!

Re: Requesting your help about Gsheets component

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Pablo,
we don't have a ready made example, if you haven't you can have a look
at the documentation[1] and examine the component tests[2].

If in your exploration you do end up creating an example and you'd
like to share with us, please do create a pull request we could really
use an example.

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/google-sheets-component.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-google-sheets/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/google/sheets

Zoran Regvart

Re: Requesting your help about Gsheets component

Pablo Portillo
Sure Zoran, i will try to complete it and then share it with you.

Thanks for your help!