SFTP Component with Key based authentication

SFTP Component with Key based authentication

Bala_Mountainview
I would like to use the SFTP Camel component. But I do not want to enter the password. Do we have key based or host based authentication. We can build it using Java Secure Channel - JSch. If anyone has already working on it, let me know. If I could contribute, I would like to do so. Thanks Bala

RE: SFTP Component with Key based authentication

No to my knowledge we only have username/password combo authentication support in camel-ftp.

We love contributions
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/contributing.html

Especially from end-user with real needs and being able to work and test it with real systems.

Med venlig hilsen

Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning