Simple camel app for the Olympics

bibryam
Hi all,

Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)

[1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
[2]
http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html

Thanks
Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

hadrian
Awesome :)
Hadrian

On 08/03/2012 12:52 PM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
> displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
> You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)
>
> [1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
> [2]
> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html
>
> Thanks
> Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Bruno Borges
As the guy who started the Camel Twitter component, I'm really impressed
with your use case. Didn't imagine that it could give others an opportunity
to build great stuff.

Well done dude!!!

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
> displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
> You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)
>
> [1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
> [2]
> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html
>
> Thanks
> Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Bruno Borges
I already forked the project on GitHub to use as a demo on my talk at
#JavaOne, if you don't mind!! :-)

*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As the guy who started the Camel Twitter component, I'm really impressed
> with your use case. Didn't imagine that it could give others an opportunity
> to build great stuff.
>
> Well done dude!!!
>

> *Bruno Borges*
> (11) 99564-9058
> *www.brunoborges.com*
>

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
>> displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
>> You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)
>>
>> [1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
>> [2]
>>
>> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html
>>
>> Thanks
>> Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Christian Mueller
Awesome, looks cool...

Best,
Christian

Thanks
Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

bibryam
Thanks guys. I am glad that you liked it :)

I''ve updated the UI even further and now it looks much better!
There wasn't any need to modify the 10 line Camel code in the backend.

BTW the application has a new location [1], have a look again and don't be
afraid to share it ;)

[1] http://bit.ly/camelympics

Bilgin

On 4 August 2012 08:31, Babak Vahdat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Really nice!
>
> Babak
>

> bibryam wrote
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
> > displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
> > You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)
> >
> > [1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
> > [2]
> >
> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html
> >
> > Thanks
> > Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

bibryam
Bruno, that's awesome news, please show it at #JavaOne

If you want to have the latest code (see it running here:
http://bit.ly/camelympics ), which I still haven't pushed to github yet,
let me know.

Bilgin

On 3 August 2012 20:12, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I already forked the project on GitHub to use as a demo on my talk at
> #JavaOne, if you don't mind!! :-)
>

> *Bruno Borges*
> (11) 99564-9058
> *www.brunoborges.com*
>

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > As the guy who started the Camel Twitter component, I'm really impressed
> > with your use case. Didn't imagine that it could give others an
> opportunity
> > to build great stuff.
> >
> > Well done dude!!!
> >

> > *Bruno Borges*
> > (11) 99564-9058
> > *www.brunoborges.com*
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Based on camel-twitter example I created a simple Camel application that
> >> displays twitter images about London 2012 Olympics.
> >> You can see the app running here [1] or read my post about it [2]  :)
> >>
> >> [1] tinyurl.com/camelympics
> >> [2]
> >>

> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Bilgin

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Bruno Borges
Yeah, that would be great to have. The new L&F is awesome. I hit your
github to merge with my fork but yeah, there's no new changes in there...

Could you do that?

Thanks
*Bruno Borges*
(11) 99564-9058
*www.brunoborges.com*

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bruno, that's awesome news, please show it at #JavaOne
>
> If you want to have the latest code (see it running here:
> http://bit.ly/camelympics ), which I still haven't pushed to github yet,
> let me know.
>
> Bilgin
>
> On 3 August 2012 20:12, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I already forked the project on GitHub to use as a demo on my talk at
> > #JavaOne, if you don't mind!! :-)
> >

> > *Bruno Borges*
> > (11) 99564-9058
> > *www.brunoborges.com*
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > As the guy who started the Camel Twitter component, I'm really
> impressed
> > > with your use case. Didn't imagine that it could give others an
> > opportunity
> > > to build great stuff.
> > >
> > > Well done dude!!!
> > >

> > > *Bruno Borges*
> > > (11) 99564-9058
> > > *www.brunoborges.com*

> that

> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

bibryam
Bruno, check again, I pushed the changes.

Bilgin

On 10 August 2012 17:00, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, that would be great to have. The new L&F is awesome. I hit your
> github to merge with my fork but yeah, there's no new changes in there...
>
> Could you do that?
>
> Thanks
> *Bruno Borges*
> (11) 99564-9058
> *www.brunoborges.com*
>

> On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Bruno, that's awesome news, please show it at #JavaOne
> >
> > If you want to have the latest code (see it running here:
> > http://bit.ly/camelympics ), which I still haven't pushed to github yet,
> > let me know.
> >
> > Bilgin
> >
> > On 3 August 2012 20:12, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I already forked the project on GitHub to use as a demo on my talk at
> > > #JavaOne, if you don't mind!! :-)
> > >

> > > *Bruno Borges*
> > > (11) 99564-9058
> > > *www.brunoborges.com*

> > impressed
> > > opportunity

> > that
>  :)

> http://www.ofbizian.com/2012/08/olympics-image-loader-powered-by-camel.html

Re: Simple camel app for the Olympics

Bruno Borges
Thanks man, will do
On Aug 12, 2012 7:58 PM, "Bilgin Ibryam" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bruno, check again, I pushed the changes.
>
> Bilgin
>
> On 10 August 2012 17:00, Bruno Borges <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, that would be great to have. The new L&F is awesome. I hit your
> > github to merge with my fork but yeah, there's no new changes in there...
> >
> > Could you do that?
> >
> > Thanks
> > *Bruno Borges*
> > (11) 99564-9058
> > *www.brunoborges.com*
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Bilgin Ibryam <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Bruno, that's awesome news, please show it at #JavaOne
> > >
> > > If you want to have the latest code (see it running here:
> > > http://bit.ly/camelympics ), which I still haven't pushed to github
> yet,
> > > let me know.
> > >
> > > Bilgin