Simple language evaluation camel 3.0.1

Vikas Jaiswal
I am trying to use simple and have the following in spring xml:

<simple>"header? contains 'HeaderName' and header.HeaderName = 'TEST'"</simple>

This always evaluated to true irrespective of the value of HeaderName.

What am I doing wrong here?

Regards,
Vikas

Re: Simple language evaluation camel 3.0.1

Gerald Kallas - mailbox.org
Hi Victor,

the parameter has been changed to „name“ in Camel 3.x.

Sent by my mobile device
- Gerald Kallas

> Am 02.05.2020 um 05:28 schrieb Vikas Jaiswal <[hidden email]>:
>
> I am trying to use simple and have the following in spring xml:
>
> <simple>"header? contains 'HeaderName' and header.HeaderName = 'TEST'"</simple>
>
> This always evaluated to true irrespective of the value of HeaderName.
>
> What am I doing wrong here?
>

> Regards,
> Vikas

Re: Simple language evaluation camel 3.0.1

See the migration guide, you should use ${xxx} around the simple
tokens, such as header etc.