Spring Boot starter documentation

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Cameleers,
I just pushed a change to the `camel-spring-boot` git repository[1] to
have the starter documentation structured the way Antora expects it to
be.

Now to have the Spring Boot starter documentation within the
component's documentation, as we had before we moved the starters
outside of the main repository, I need to add `include::` to the
bottom of each component that has a starter.

I'll do this manually for now, perhaps in the future we can think of
some automation that could perform this -- or if anyone has a better
idea on how to add the `include::` conditionally if the component has
a Spring Boot starter or not

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/commit/a00df9bf7847c1befdb370620b089289c30c5368
Zoran Regvart

Re: Spring Boot starter documentation

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Cameleers,
I've created a PR[1] for the Spring Boot starter documentation
publishing on the website.

I just wanted to point out what needs to be taken into consideration
going forward:

If a starter is created for a component, the component documentation
needs to include the starter documentation, adding a `include::` like
this (example in[2]):

include::camel-spring-boot::page$name-starter.adoc[]

This doesn't include a version, the `page$` is required (and different
from `xref` links used throughout the documentation), the
`name-starter.adoc` is the filename within `/docs/modules/ROOT/pages`
of the `camel-spring-boot` git repository.

With the version, I'm not 100% sure, it could be tricky when we do
release to have the correct starter version included with the correct
component version, we might need to add it on release or to the Gulp
script in the `docs` of the Camel main git repository.

There is no `nav.adoc` generated for the starters, so the navigation
on the left side of the starters is empty.

I was initially hoping that the starters docs would be used solely for
inclusion, I didn't find a straightforward way of doing that, in the
end it might be good to have them published separately as well.

zoran

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-website/pull/155
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/03dd30957cdeeed18dc50636ff3643499c279985/components/camel-activemq/src/main/docs/activemq-component.adoc#L275

Zoran Regvart

Re: Spring Boot starter documentation

Claus Ibsen-2
Hi Zoran

Thanks for the work and keep us posted with such details.

I would like for us to add a simple page for Camel Spring Boot as a
project so we can have it in the Projects menu.