Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hi everyone, Since GSOC 2019 student proposal submission is open I have
drafted my proposal. I would like to receive comments and thoughts in order
to improve it to an ultra possible acceptance level. Please help me to
submit a good proposal and get selected to contribute to this project as my
GSOC 2019. Bellow, I have attached my google doc link for the proposal.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v3LgQIGN7Sv_zeUZijQUyw3LwirEjavhqBPlN3kCgUw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,

*Nayananga Anuradha Muhandiram*

Batch 11,
Department of Computer Science,
Faculty of  Science,
University of Jaffna.

Contacts :
|Mobile : (+94) 716369541 / (+94) 711475769
|whatsapp : +94716369541
|email : [hidden email]
|facebook : *https://web.facebook.com/nayananga
<https://web.facebook.com/nayananga>*
|linkedln : *https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/nayanangamuhandiram/>*

Re: Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Nayananga,
thank you for creating this, I left a few comments, perhaps other
mentors can have a look.

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Andrea Cosentino-2
I added a couple of comments too.

Thanks Zoran

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Zoran Regvart

Re: Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Nayananga Muhandiram
Hi everyone, I really appreciate Mr.Zoran, Miss Andrea and Mr.Jason effort to improve my proposal for GSoC 2019. I have resolved all the pointed issues except scheduling. I Still didn`t share this proposal with Apache Software Foundation. I think now it is considerably good to share this draft with the Apache Software Foundation. I would like to ask your opinions regarding this matter.

Zoran Regvart

R: Re: Student proposal submission for GSOC 2019.

Andrea Cosentino-2
Yes, we can go ahead. Thanks.
As a side note: I'm a Mr. In southern Europe Andrea is also a male name :-)

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il mer, 27 mar, 2019 alle 18:59, Nayananga Muhandiram<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   Hi everyone, I really appreciate Mr.Zoran, Miss Andrea and Mr.Jason effort to improve my proposal for GSoC 2019. I have resolved all the pointed issues except scheduling. I Still didn`t share this proposal with Apache Software Foundation. I think now it is considerably good to share this draft with the Apache Software Foundation. I would like to ask your opinions regarding this matter.

--
Zoran Regvart