Suggestion : add a annotation to measure Camel performance during test execution

Suggestion : add a annotation to measure Camel performance during test execution

Charles Moulliard
Hi,

In order to test the performance of my Camel-bindy component, I have reused the code developed by Dhruba Bandopadhyay (http://dhruba.name/2008/12/16/spring-aop-timing-aspect/) who allow through annotation @timed to measure time required to execute a method or a class.

I suggest that this feature is added to Camel for users interested to measure performance ?

Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com