Unit testing camel routes with Spring Security

Unit testing camel routes with Spring Security

Aravind Rajasekharan Pillai
Hi All,

Is there any test(in GitHub or tutorial) that i can refer to test the
routes with various USER Roles. I couldn't find any test online using
the producer template injecting various roles.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Aravind

Re: Unit testing camel routes with Spring Security

Claus Ibsen-2
Do you mean using camel-spring-security? If so a good idea is to check
the source code how it tests itself:
https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/components/camel-spring-security