Using ConsumerTemplate to fetch files.

12

Re: Using ConsumerTemplate to fetch files.

Zoran Regvart-2
Hi Dilip,
doesn't a single ftp route with fileExist=Move fulfil your
requirements? You mention that you use direct routes so starting from
a direct route with body set to payload of the new file to be uploaded
to the FTP server and CamelFileName header set to the file name:

    from("direct:uploadAndBackup").to("ftp:...?fileExist=Move&moveExisting=backup")

I think you might be over thinking and creating an overly complex
solution for a relatively simple task you need to perform.

Checkout the options from file component[1] as they can be used in the
ftp component as noted in the fine documentation[2]

zoran

[1] https://camel.apache.org/file2.html
[2] https://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html

--