Using Message Groups with SEDA

Manikant
Hi Team,

I need to use a Message Group with SEDA based on some kind of Unique Identifier to correlate messages which should be processed in order by a single thread.
Example, all incoming feed form Kafka with same Message Id should be processed by same SEDA thread.

I followed this link but couldn’t get any concrete solution (https://camel.apache.org/parallel-processing-and-ordering.html).

Kindly let me know if I can achieve this using SEDA.

-Mani

Re: Using Message Groups with SEDA

SEDA does not support this kind, there is a worker thread pool that
grabs next task on the queue. Not sure if you can implement some kind
of custom queue that only makes tasks visible for threads/workers
based on message id correlation.

Also it sounds more like a feature from kafka itself, you can/should
find out if it has. Other MOM has that like ActiveMQ.