Using metrics publisher with camel-hysterix

Using metrics publisher with camel-hysterix

Can someone let me know if it is possible to use metrics-publisher
<https://github.com/Netflix/Hystrix/tree/master/hystrix-contrib/hystrix-servo-metrics-publisher>
 with camel-hysterix <http://camel.apache.org/hystrix-eip.html>? My
intention is to publish metrics to Graphite.

I am using camel 2.18.0.

Re: Using metrics publisher with camel-hysterix

I suggest you try this and let us known

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Debraj Manna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can someone let me know if it is possible to use metrics-publisher
> <https://github.com/Netflix/Hystrix/tree/master/hystrix-contrib/hystrix-servo-metrics-publisher>
>  with camel-hysterix <http://camel.apache.org/hystrix-eip.html>? My
> intention is to publish metrics to Graphite.
>
> I am using camel 2.18.0.

Re: Using metrics publisher with camel-hysterix

I will give it a try.