Using quartz2 on a oracle cluster

alder
Hi there,

I was building up an camel based application using the quartz2 component, which is running on a Websphere-cluster using a oracle db as jobstore. Things are fine as long my application is not stopped on one server, when I do so, the status of my app is set to "paused" though the other cluster member is still running. Afterwards the status remains.

I think this bug is the reason for this behaviour: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7033
Is there any workaround untill this bug will be resolved ?
Do you already know when this bug will be resolved ?

Many thanks for any helping hints...

Best regards
Maro

Re: Using quartz2 on a oracle cluster

I will take a look at this issue when I get some time tomorrow.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com