[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

12

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Thomas Diesler
+1 from wildfly-camel

— thomas

> On 27 Jun 2016, at 08:41, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

arno noordover
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

+1.

Tested against personal projects :-)

Thanks Gregor!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

lburgazzoli
+1

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1.
>
> Tested against personal projects :-)
>
> Thanks Gregor!
>  --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix Committer
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Gerard Klijs
-1 since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9978 will make it
impossible to use "-1" as value for the acks, which is what we currently
use.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM Luca Burgazzoli <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> ---
> Luca Burgazzoli
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1.
> >
> > Tested against personal projects :-)
> >
> > Thanks Gregor!
> >  --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Member
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix Committer
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> > that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Andrea Cosentino-2
That's right.

http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#producerconfigs

-1 is a valid value for acks.

I'll commit a fix for this and maybe we'll need to cut the release again.

My mistake. Sorry.
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

wrote:

> +1
>
> ---
> Luca Burgazzoli
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1.
> >
> > Tested against personal projects :-)
> >
> > Thanks Gregor!
> >  --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Member
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix Committer
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> > that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Andrea Cosentino-2
Anyway you can always use -1 value for
requestRequiredAcks parameter.

The values in the enum are just for docs purpose.

I'll update the enum on URIParam, but you're able to use -1.
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

wrote:

> +1
>
> ---
> Luca Burgazzoli
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > +1.
> >
> > Tested against personal projects :-)
> >
> > Thanks Gregor!
> >  --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Member
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix Committer
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> > that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

No that is not a blocker. You can type in any string value you want, also -1.

Its only the @UriParam that has a enum that suggests it must be
"0,1,all". But there is no enforced validation on that.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's right.
>
> http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#producerconfigs
>
> -1 is a valid value for acks.
>
> I'll commit a fix for this and maybe we'll need to cut the release again.
>
> My mistake. Sorry.
>  --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix Committer
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Monday, June 27, 2016 1:41 PM, Gerard Klijs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> -1 since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9978 will make it
> impossible to use "-1" as value for the acks, which is what we currently
> use.
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM Luca Burgazzoli <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> ---
>> Luca Burgazzoli
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Andrea Cosentino
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > +1.
>> >
>> > Tested against personal projects :-)
>> >
>> > Thanks Gregor!
>> >  --
>> > Andrea Cosentino
>> > ----------------------------------
>> > Apache Camel PMC Member
>> > Apache Karaf Committer
>> > Apache Servicemix Committer
>> > Email: [hidden email]
>> > Twitter: @oscerd2
>> > Github: oscerd
>> >

>> > On Monday, June 27, 2016 8:42 AM, Gregor Zurowski <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi Everyone:
>> >
>> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
>> > that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>> >
>> > Release notes:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>> >
>> > Staging repository:
>> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>> >
>> > Tarballs:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>> >
>> > Tag:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>> >
>> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
>> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>> >
>> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Gerard Klijs
ok, in that case +1, we will start using it soon (after a poc some moths
ago), and the fixes in came-kafka are very welcome.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:59 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> No that is not a blocker. You can type in any string value you want, also
> -1.
>
> Its only the @UriParam that has a enum that suggests it must be
> "0,1,all". But there is no enforced validation on that.
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:48 PM, Andrea Cosentino
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > That's right.
> >
> > http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#producerconfigs
> >
> > -1 is a valid value for acks.
> >
> > I'll commit a fix for this and maybe we'll need to cut the release again.
> >
> > My mistake. Sorry.
> >  --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Member
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix Committer
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd
> >

> > On Monday, June 27, 2016 1:41 PM, Gerard Klijs <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > -1 since https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9978 will make it
> > impossible to use "-1" as value for the acks, which is what we currently
> > use.
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM Luca Burgazzoli <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> +1
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Luca Burgazzoli

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

I found a regression in camel-restlet as part of testing with the
Camel in Action 2 source code.

You can see the screenshots of that ticket.

The issue can be reproduced by using camel-restlet 2.17.2 in this
example. If you keep using 2.17.2 for core/jaxb etc and only downgrade
camel-restlet to 2.17.1 then the example works.
https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction2/tree/master/chapter10/restlet

Due to that I am currently voting -1 to get this fixed.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Andrea Cosentino-2
Meanwhile I fixed the enum for Camel-Kafka acks configuration.
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix Committer
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Hi

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Okay I tracked it down to when you do not provide a Content-Type when
using camel-restlet as a client to call a service. Then the default
content type is form based, but the message body may not be a form
structure.

Now camel-restlet then parses that differently on the server side
which causes this problem. But as a client if you provide the correct
Content-Type it works as expected.

This issue is not a blocker and I am reverting my -1.

I will continue testing the RC.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I found a regression in camel-restlet as part of testing with the
> Camel in Action 2 source code.
>
> You can see the screenshots of that ticket.
>
> The issue can be reproduced by using camel-restlet 2.17.2 in this
> example. If you keep using 2.17.2 for core/jaxb etc and only downgrade
> camel-restlet to 2.17.1 then the example works.
> https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction2/tree/master/chapter10/restlet
>
> Due to that I am currently voting -1 to get this fixed.
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone:
>>
>> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
>> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>>
>> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>>
>> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>>
>> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>>
>> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>
>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Christian Schneider
+1

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

+1

I have tested the RC some more with the CiA 2 source code and it all
works nicely know.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Okay I tracked it down to when you do not provide a Content-Type when
> using camel-restlet as a client to call a service. Then the default
> content type is form based, but the message body may not be a form
> structure.
>
> Now camel-restlet then parses that differently on the server side
> which causes this problem. But as a client if you provide the correct
> Content-Type it works as expected.
>
> This issue is not a blocker and I am reverting my -1.
>
> I will continue testing the RC.
>
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I found a regression in camel-restlet as part of testing with the
>> Camel in Action 2 source code.
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-10093
>>
>> You can see the screenshots of that ticket.
>>
>> The issue can be reproduced by using camel-restlet 2.17.2 in this
>> example. If you keep using 2.17.2 for core/jaxb etc and only downgrade
>> camel-restlet to 2.17.1 then the example works.
>> https://github.com/camelinaction/camelinaction2/tree/master/chapter10/restlet
>>
>> Due to that I am currently voting -1 to get this fixed.
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Gregor Zurowski
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi Everyone:
>>>
>>> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
>>> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>>>
>>> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>>>
>>> Staging repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>>>
>>> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>>>
>>> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>>>
>>> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.2
>>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gregor
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Christian Mueller
+1

Christian
Am 27.06.2016 08:42 schrieb "Gregor Zurowski" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Hi Gregor

I wonder if you have time to close this VOTE and get the release out?

Thanks Gregor for all the releases :-) --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix CommitterEmail: [hidden email]: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.2

Gregor Zurowski-2
Yes, I will get the release out shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.2, a new patch release
> that includes ~58 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12335666&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1051/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.2/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=789a27911fc7787675b47298cd5a7d87448f60c8
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
12