[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.6, a new patch release
that includes 17 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339170&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.6/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=168e6c362dfeb6166a0b33c28c54027514ea5a27

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.6

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

sobkowiak
+1 (non-binding)

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

+1

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.6, a new patch release
> that includes 17 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339170&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.6/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=168e6c362dfeb6166a0b33c28c54027514ea5a27
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

lburgazzoli
+1

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone:
>>
>> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.6, a new patch release
>> that includes 17 fixes and improvements.
>>
>> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339170&projectId=12311211
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/
>>
>> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.6/
>>
>> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=168e6c362dfeb6166a0b33c28c54027514ea5a27
>>
>> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.6
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>
>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

+1 (binding)
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 2:34 PM, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.6, a new patch release
that includes 17 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339170&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.6/

Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=168e6c362dfeb6166a0b33c28c54027514ea5a27

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.17.6

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

dkulp@apache.org
+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.17.6, a new patch release
> that includes 17 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339170&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1068/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.17.6/
>
> Tag: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=168e6c362dfeb6166a0b33c28c54027514ea5a27
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.17.6

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.  This vote passes with the
following results:

+1 binding: 6 (Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Daniel Kulp, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Luca Burgazzoli)

+1 non-binding: 1 (Krzysztof Sobkowiak)

I will promote the artifacts for Camel 2.17.6 shortly.

Gregor