[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.19.0 (Attempt #2)

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.19.0 (Attempt #2) – Hi Everyone: This is the second vote to release Apache Camel 2.19.0, a new minor release with over 670 new features, improvements and bug fixe...
Hi, I'm running through camel examples in the tarball for sanity check. I hit 'image not found' error on 2 kubernates examples though, I guess ...
Hi Some of the examples are deprecated and are not of priority. And we should likely remove then in the following release. Such as CDI on OSG...
running all the examples – Hi, I just finished to run rest of the examples (except a few), here is what I got, hope it helps for something: kafka, kotlin, loan-broker-...
Hi Tomo Can you log a JIRA so we wont forget, and can get the examples fully working for the 2.20 release. And also cleanup and remove depreca...
OK done! https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11294 On 05/17/2017 08:06 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote: > Hi Tomo > > Can you log...
Hi, I have run through examples again with current upstream master (Sep 23 2017). Filed 9 issues as subtasks of this ticket. > https://iss...
Yes I'll file it for sure, maybe tomorrow morning - it seems the ASF JIRA is not responding right now :( On 05/17/2017 08:06 PM, Claus Ibsen wr...
+1 (binding) Gregor On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Gregor Zurowski <gregor@...> wrote: > Hi Everyone: > > This is the...
Hi Everyone: I will wait a little bit longer for any further feedback, and if we don't get any blockers until tomorrow, I will release 2.19.0....
Can we get any other binding votes from committers or PMC members for this release? Thanks, Gregor On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Gregor...
+1 (binding) Just gave a shot using the CiA 2nd edition codebase. Other than couple of failed ones below all the tests ran successfully: [IN...
+1 (binding) On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 3:36 AM, Gregor Zurowski <gregor@...> wrote: > Can we get any other binding votes from committer...
+1 (non-binding) Kindly regards Krzysztof On 30.04.2017 17:32, Gregor Zurowski wrote: > Hi Everyone: > > This is the second vot...
+1 (personal projects) On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 at 18:33, Gregor Zurowski <gregor@...> wrote: > Hi Everyone: > > This is the se...
-1 Got an issue with DefaultComponent change on doStart method: the check for camel context is done via getter ```ObjectHelper.notNull(getCam...
Hi Marco You should likely post a new thread with more details what you are trying to do. Your use-case is not normal and therefore not consid...
Ok, sorry. BTW, aside from my previous problem, I tested RC on some production project involving camel-jms, camel-cxf, camel-mail and camel...
On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:48 PM, Marco Collovati <mcollovati@...> wrote: > Ok, sorry. > Oh dont be, we value all feedback. What yo...
+1 > On 1. May 2017, at 13:38, Marco Collovati <mcollovati@...> wrote: > > -1 > > Got an issue with DefaultComponent...
+1 Tested the PubNub component /Preben
+1 I've run integration tests for the Salesforce component against those artifacts zoran -- Zoran Regvart
+1 (binding) --- Luca Burgazzoli On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 1:36 PM, Zoran Regvart <zoran@...> wrote: > +1 > > I've run int...
+1 (non-binding) Nicola On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazzoli@...> wrote: > +1 (binding) > > ---...
+1 (non binding) - tested the opentracing component. ----- Original Message ----- > Hi Everyone: > > This is the second vote to re...