[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
changes is available in the Camel wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
possible for this release candidate.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1

I've run the Salesforce integration tests. Thank you Gregor for doing
the release!

zoran
Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

+1 (binding).
Tested with personal projects.
Many thanks for cutting this release Gregor :-)
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: [hidden email]: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Sunday, March 11, 2018, 6:48:10 PM GMT+1, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for the release !

François

Le 11/03/2018 à 21:47, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

+1 (binding)

Tested with CiA2 and camel-idea-plugin.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (binding)

Tested with couple of projects/PoC without problem.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Le 11 mars 2018 à 18:48, à 18:48, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> a écrit:

>Hi Everyone:
>
>This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
>with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
>changes is available in the Camel wiki:
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
>Release notes:
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
>Staging repository:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
>Tarballs:
>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
>Tag:
>https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
>Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.0
>[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>
>The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
>As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
>and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
>possible for this release candidate.
>
>Thanks,
>Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Nicola Ferraro
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> Tested with CiA2 and camel-idea-plugin.
>

> On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> > with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> > changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
> >
> > Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> version=12341576&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
> >
> > Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
> >
> > Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=
> 4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> > and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> > possible for this release candidate.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thanks
>
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> +1 (binding)
>>
>> Tested with CiA2 and camel-idea-plugin.
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Gregor Zurowski
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi Everyone:
>> >
>> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
>> > with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
>> > changes is available in the Camel wiki:
>> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>> >
>> > Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
>> version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>> >
>> > Staging repository:
>> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>> >
>> > Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>> orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>> >
>> > Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=
>> 4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>> >
>> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.0
>> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>> >
>> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>> >
>> > As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
>> > and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
>> > possible for this release candidate.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Gregor
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Onder SEZGIN
+1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 1:26 PM, Luca Burgazzoli <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> ---
> Luca Burgazzoli
>

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:32 AM, Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> +1 (binding)
> >>
> >> Tested with CiA2 and camel-idea-plugin.

> Camel+2.21.0+Release.

> ?
> >> version=12341576&projectId=12311211

> orgapachecamel-1103/

> >> orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/

> >> 4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838

> >> --
> >> Claus Ibsen
> >> -----------------
> >> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> >> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks Gregor

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 9:46 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Tested with couple of projects/PoC without problem.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> Le 11 mars 2018 à 18:48, à 18:48, Gregor Zurowski <
> [hidden email]> a écrit:
> >Hi Everyone:
> >
> >This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> >with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> >changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> >https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
> >
> >Release notes:
> >https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
> version=12341576&projectId=12311211
> >
> >Staging repository:
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
> >
> >Tarballs:
> >https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
> orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
> >
> >Tag:
> >https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=
> 4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
> >
> >Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.21.0
> >[ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> >The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> >As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> >and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> >possible for this release candidate.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Gary Brown
+1 (non-binding)

Tested OpenTracing example.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
I will close the vote in a couple of hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Vivek Jaiswal
​+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Vivek
________________________________

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
I guess you meant non-binding.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Thursday, March 15, 2018, 1:17:34 PM GMT+1, Vivek Jaiswal <[hidden email]> wrote:

​+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Vivek
________________________________

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.21.0, a new minor release
> with 400 new features, improvements and bug fixes.  A summary of the
> changes is available in the Camel wiki:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.21.0+Release.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341576&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1103/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.21.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=4a46f8170c70abbdb76485c6cabe5091cc70e838
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> As with every new minor version, this release introduces many changes
> and improvements. It would be great if we could get as much testing as
> possible for this release candidate.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.21.0