[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.23.3

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Well done :)
Alex

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
> release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thank you for cutting the release Gregor :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor

Il giorno mar 11 giu 2019 alle ore 10:31 Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thank you for cutting the release Gregor :)
>
> zoran
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:04 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
> > release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
> > fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.23.3
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

> Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

+1 (binding)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 4:04 PM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
> release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Onder SEZGIN-2
+1

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM Willem Jiang <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 4:04 PM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
> > release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
> > fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.23.3
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Hi Gregor

Can you close this VOTE and if possible get the release out to the
community, thanks.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.23.3 a new planned patch
> release for the camel-2.23.x branch with 32 improvements and bug
> fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345358&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1141/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.23.3/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.23.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.23.3

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Onder Sezgin, Willem Jiang, Zoran Regvart)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.23.3 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor