[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.24.3, the last planned patch
release for the camel-2.24.x branch with 25 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346260&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.24.3/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.24.3

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.24.3

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

+1 (binding)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 9:25 AM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.24.3, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.24.x branch with 25 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346260&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.24.3/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.24.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor

Il giorno ven 20 dic 2019 alle ore 09:25 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.24.3, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.24.x branch with 25 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346260&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.24.3/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.24.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thank you for doing the release Gregor!

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

Gregor Zurowski-2
+1 (binding)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 9:24 AM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.24.3, the last planned patch
> release for the camel-2.24.x branch with 25 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346260&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1169/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.24.3/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.24.3
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.24.3

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 5 (Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Zoran Regvart)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.24.3 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor