[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.25.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor!

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Omar Al-Safi
+1 (non-binding)

Thank you!
Omar

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:40 AM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks Gregor!
>
> zoran
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:09 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> > the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> > Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.25.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

> Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor!

Il giorno lun 20 gen 2020 alle ore 09:09 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Tested with some local projects.

Thanks!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 20/01/2020 à 09:09, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

+1 (binding)

Tested with CiA2 source code

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Many thanks for the release Gregor :)
Alex

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:01 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Tested with CiA2 source code
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:09 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> > the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> > Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.25.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
Just a little note, Gregor. When you'll send the announcement for the release, can you add also the announcement mailing list? We were asked to do so by other ASF project (Syncope in particular).

Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Chair
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix PMC Member
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

On Monday, January 20, 2020, 1:18:04 PM GMT+1, Alex Dettinger <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Many thanks for the release Gregor :)
Alex

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:01 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Tested with CiA2 source code
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:09 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> > the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> > Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.25.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

By the way, I started some Karaf (OSGi related but not only) related
improvements.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 6 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Zoran Regvart)
+1 non-binding: 2 (François Papon, Omar Al-Safi)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.25.0 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Andrea, I've sent out the release announcement for this release to the
Apache announcement mailing list as well.  We did so already in the
past, but stopped doing it because there were complaints that we did
not include a high-level description of our project. That's also the
reason why I added the following paragraph to the announcement email:

"Apache Camel is an open source integration framework that empowers
you to quickly and easily integrate various systems consuming or
producing data."

If you think that needs to be changed or updated, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gregor

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 1:20 PM Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just a little note, Gregor. When you'll send the announcement for the release, can you add also the announcement mailing list? We were asked to do so by other ASF project (Syncope in particular).
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Monday, January 20, 2020, 1:18:04 PM GMT+1, Alex Dettinger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> +1 (binding)
>
> Many thanks for the release Gregor :)
> Alex
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 11:01 AM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 (binding)
> >
> > Tested with CiA2 source code
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:09 AM Gregor Zurowski
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Everyone:
> > >
> > > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 2.25.0, a new minor release for
> > > the 2.25.x branch with 112 improvements and fixes. Please note that
> > > Camel 2.25.x is the last minor release for Camel 2.
> > >
> > > Release notes:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12345517&projectId=12311211
> > >
> > > Staging repository:
> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/
> > >
> > > Tarballs:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1172/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.25.0/
> > >
> > > Tag:
> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-2.25.0
> > >
> > > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.25.0
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.25.0

Andrea Cosentino-3
Thanks a lot Gregor, this looks perfect!