[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

12

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
1012 improvements and fixes.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Omar Al-Safi
+1 (non-binding)
Built the source folder with the fastinstall profile.
Tested it with Debezium MySQL example included in the example folder.

Thanks Gregor for the release!

Regards,
Omar

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 9:45 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

+1 (binding)

Tested with CiA2 source

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Gary Brown
+1 (non binding)

Tested opentracing example.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 8:52 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Tested with Apache Karaf 4.2.7

Thanks!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 25/11/2019 à 09:45, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

  Tested against personal projects, I had to change the groupId for
spring-boot-staters helped by the migration guide => ok.

Thanks for the release Gregor :)
Alex

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 2:05 PM Francois Papon <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Tested with Apache Karaf 4.2.7
>
> Thanks!
>
> regards,
>
> François
> [hidden email]
>
> Le 25/11/2019 à 09:45, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> > 1012 improvements and fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Zheng Feng
+1 (non-binding)

Build the sources locally. Check the download files and signatures.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 4:52 PM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

R: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
+1 (binding)
Thanks Gregor

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il lun, 25 nov, 2019 alle 14:20, Zheng Feng<[hidden email]> ha scritto:   +1 (non-binding)

wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Jon Anstey
+1 (binding)

--
Cheers,
Jon
Camel in Action:
https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Nicola Ferraro
+1 (binding)

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 7:32 PM Jon Anstey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 5:15 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> > 1012 improvements and fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >

> --
> Cheers,
> Jon
> ---------------
> Red Hat, Inc.
> Email: [hidden email]
> Web: http://redhat.com
> Twitter: jon_anstey
> Blog: http://janstey.blogspot.com
> Camel in Action:
> https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Guillaume Nodet-2
+1

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Dmitry Volodin
+1

Thanks, Gregor!
--
Best regards,
Dmitry Volodin

пн, 25 нояб. 2019 г. в 11:45, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

valdar
+1 (non-binding)

--
"In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?"
<https://about.me/andrea.tarocchi?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>
about.me/andrea.tarocchi
<https://about.me/andrea.tarocchi?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

+1 (binding)

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 4:45 PM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> 1012 improvements and fixes.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks for cutting the release Gregor, and thanks to everyone
contributing to the 3.0 :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.0

John Poth
+1 (non-binding), Thanks Gregor!

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 11:40 AM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Thanks for cutting the release Gregor, and thanks to everyone
> contributing to the 3.0 :)
>
> zoran
>
> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 9:45 AM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.0, a new major release with
> > 1012 improvements and fixes.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12315691&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1164/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

> Zoran Regvart