[VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.1

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

thanks Gregor for cutting the release :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 9:52 AM Zoran Regvart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> thanks Gregor for cutting the release :)
>
> zoran
>
> On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:55 PM Gregor Zurowski
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> > for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.1
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

> Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

+1 (binding)

Thanks Gregor

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

regards,

François
[hidden email]

Le 12/01/2020 à 19:55, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Omar Al-Safi
+1 (non-binding)

Thank you

Regards

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:04 AM Francois Papon <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thanks!
>
> regards,
>
> François
> [hidden email]
>
> Le 12/01/2020 à 19:55, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> > for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.1
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Alex

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:34 AM Omar Al-Safi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards
>
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:04 AM Francois Papon <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > François
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Le 12/01/2020 à 19:55, Gregor Zurowski a écrit :
> > > Hi Everyone:
> > >
> > > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> > > for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
> > >
> > > Release notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
> > >
> > > Staging repository:
> > >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
> > >
> > > Tarballs:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
> > >
> > > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
> > >
> > > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.1
> > > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> > >
> > > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Gregor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Thomas Diesler
+1 from WFC

> On 12. Jan 2020, at 21:04, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/01/2020 19:55, Gregor Zurowski wrote:
>> Hi Everyone:
>>
>> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
>> for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
>>
>> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
>>
>> Staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
>>
>> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
>>
>> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
>>
>> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 3.0.1
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>>
>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gregor
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> [hidden email]
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Hi Gregor

I wonder if you get a chance soonish to close this VOTE and do the
release, thanks.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.0.1, the first patch release
> for the 3.0.x branch with 41 fixes and improvements.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346544&projectId=12311211
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1170/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.0.1/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.0.1
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 3.0.1

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Luca Burgazzoli, Zoran Regvart)
+1 non-binding: 3 (François Papon, Omar Al-Safi, Thomas Diesler)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 3.0.1 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor