[VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and Runtime 1.0.4

12

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and Runtime 1.0.4

Nicola Ferraro
Ok, I think we can put the released artifacts in
https://dist.apache.org/dist/ also for camel-k-runtime, as we do for Camel.
Don't think there's need to put them while voting, so I will consider the
voting closed now.

I'll write some docs about the release process.

Nicola

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:40 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think you're a bit to picky for a milestone release, Willem.
>
> Il giorno mar 8 ott 2019 alle ore 10:36 Willem Jiang <
> [hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi Claus,
> >
> > The official release distribution channel is
> > https://dist.apache.org/dist/, according to the documents[1][2].
> > For the Apache Camel release, we are not only provide the maven nexus
> > release, but also upload the release kit to dist.apache.org.
> >
> > [1]https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#channels
> > [2]http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#host-GA
> >

> > Willem Jiang
> >
> > Twitter: willemjiang
> > Weibo: 姜宁willem
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:47 PM Claus Ibsen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Its a milestone release, lets get it out in the hands of the community.
> > >
> > > Willem, you cannot compare Apache Maven (its all just java) to a go
> > > project like camel-k.

> > Apache
> > dist/dev for
> > standard
> signatures
> > and
> > > > >

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/1.0.4/

> [hidden email]>

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k-runtime/1.0.4
> > ,

> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/1.0.4/apache-camel-k-runtime-1.0.4-source-release.zip

> > [hidden email]>

> > staging

> https://github.com/apache/camel-k/blob/ee1b8d34961df9553abc7e364e965f00dbbe2bb0/KEYS#L1661-L1715

> used
> > to sign
> > [Major

> > and Apache

> > https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/944#issuecomment-538636280

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156
> > > > > > > > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.4

> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M2/
> > > > > > > > >

> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M2

> single
> > command:
> > > > > > > > >

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156

> > Apache

> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > > -----------------
> > > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> > > Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and Runtime 1.0.4

I agree as we already provide the camel-k-runtime source release kit
in maven stage repo[1], we could list it in our next release vote mail
for verification.

Here is my +1 for it.
I just found there is some 1.0.3 SNAPSHOT dependencies in
camel-k-runtime quarkus examples pom, we may list it as a known issue.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 5:29 PM Nicola Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ok, I think we can put the released artifacts in
> https://dist.apache.org/dist/ also for camel-k-runtime, as we do for Camel.
> Don't think there's need to put them while voting, so I will consider the
> voting closed now.
>
> I'll write some docs about the release process.
>
> Nicola
>
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 10:40 AM Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I think you're a bit to picky for a milestone release, Willem.
> >
> > Il giorno mar 8 ott 2019 alle ore 10:36 Willem Jiang <
> > [hidden email]>
> > ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi Claus,
> > >
> > > The official release distribution channel is
> > > https://dist.apache.org/dist/, according to the documents[1][2].
> > > For the Apache Camel release, we are not only provide the maven nexus
> > > release, but also upload the release kit to dist.apache.org.
> > >
> > > [1]https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#channels
> > > [2]http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#host-GA
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> > > Apache
> > > dist/dev for
> > > standard
> > signatures
> > > and
> > > > > >

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/1.0.4/

> > [hidden email]>

> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k-runtime/1.0.4
> > > ,

> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156/org/apache/camel/k/apache-camel-k-runtime/1.0.4/apache-camel-k-runtime-1.0.4-source-release.zip

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > staging

> > https://github.com/apache/camel-k/blob/ee1b8d34961df9553abc7e364e965f00dbbe2bb0/KEYS#L1661-L1715

> > used
> > > to sign
> > > [Major

> > > and Apache

> > > https://github.com/apache/camel-k/issues/944#issuecomment-538636280

> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156
> > > > > > > > > >

> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k-runtime.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/camel-k-runtime-parent-1.0.4

> > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/camel/camel-k/1.0.0-M2/
> > > > > > > > > >

> > https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-k.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.0.0-M2

> > single
> > > command:
> > > > > > > > > >

> > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1156

> > > Apache

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and Runtime 1.0.4

Nicola Ferraro
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Luca Brugazzoli, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Claus Ibsen, Andrea
Cosentino, Zoran
Regvart, Alex Dettinger, Willem Jiang)
+1 non-binding: 1 (Mohammad Asif Siddiqui)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel K 1.0.0-M2 and Camel K
Runtime 1.0.4 shortly.

Thanks,
Nicola