[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

This is the second release of the camel-quarkus project which contains new extensions and it has been updated to Camel Milestone 4.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.1.0

Source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/0.1.0/camel-quarkus-parent-0.1.0-source-release.zip

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 9:39 AM Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0
>
> This is the second release of the camel-quarkus project which contains new
> extensions and it has been updated to Camel Milestone 4.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/
>
> Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.1.0
>
> Source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/0.1.0/camel-quarkus-parent-0.1.0-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>

> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks for running the release Andrea, it's good that we're iterating
faster to get user feedback on new releases...

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Peter Palaga
+1

-- Peter

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0
>
> This is the second release of the camel-quarkus project which contains new extensions and it has been updated to Camel Milestone 4.
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/0.1.0
>
> Source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1147/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/0.1.0/camel-quarkus-parent-0.1.0-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>

> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

+1.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 0.1.0

Andrea Cosentino-2
Thanks.
This vote passed with
5 +1 binding vote: Luca Burgazzoli, Zoran Regvart, Claus Ibsen, Willem Jiang and Andrea Cosentino1 +1 non-binding vote: Peter Palaga
Thanks all
--Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC ChairApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix PMC MemberEmail: [hidden email]: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 9:30:43 AM GMT+2, Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> wrote:

 +1 (binding)

--
Andrea Cosentino