[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Andrea Cosentino-2
Hello all,

This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated to Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945

Source release package:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 5:34 PM Andrea Cosentino
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated to
> Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/
>
> Tag:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945
>
> Source release package:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

> Le 3 mars 2020 à 17:34, Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello all,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated to Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945
>
> Source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Many thanks for the release Andrea :)
Alex

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:13 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> > Le 3 mars 2020 à 17:34, Andrea Cosentino <[hidden email]>
> a écrit :
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
> >
> > This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated
> to Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945
> >
> > Source release package:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrea
> >
> > --
> > Andrea Cosentino
> > ----------------------------------
> > Apache Camel PMC Chair
> > Apache Karaf Committer
> > Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> > Email: [hidden email]
> > Twitter: @oscerd2
> > Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thanks Andrea for cutting the release :)

zoran

Zoran Regvart

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated to Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945
>
> Source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Peter Palaga
+1

Thanks for the release Andrea!

-- P

On 03/03/2020 17:34, Andrea Cosentino wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> This release contains new extensions, bug fixes and it has been updated to Quarkus 1.3.0.Alpha2 and Camel 3.1.0
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-quarkus.git;a=tag;h=01cb6aae9308f05c47654d4cdf7587e2b4eaa945
>
> Source release package:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1179/org/apache/camel/quarkus/camel-quarkus-parent/1.0.0-M4/camel-quarkus-parent-1.0.0-M4-source-release.zip
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Guillaume Nodet-2
+1

The source release builds fine, though I have a few remarks:
  - since there's no camel-quarkus artifact, I think it would be better to
rename the top parent pom from camel-quarkus-parent to camel-quarkus to
make it easier to find the distribution
  - the source distribution contains duplicates LICENSE / LICENSE.txt and
NOTICE / NOTICE.txt. While the LICENSE(.txt) files are the same the NOTICE
/ NOTICE.txt are slightly different, so this should be fixed for next
release.

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel Quarkus 1.0.0-M4

Andrea Cosentino-2
Thanks all,

This vote passes.

I'll go ahead with the process