[VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

[VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Hi Everyone:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
the two staging repositories listed below.

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211

== Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/

Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0

== Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

The vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Thanks,
Gregor

[1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Andrea Cosentino-3
+1 (binding)

Tested with camel-cassandra and personal projects.

Thanks Gregor and thanks everybody involved in the release process and the
fixes

Il giorno dom 23 feb 2020 alle ore 16:00 Gregor Zurowski <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

jbonofre
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

> Le 23 févr. 2020 à 16:00, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

lburgazzoli
+1 (binding)

---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 11:06 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofre <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> > Le 23 févr. 2020 à 16:00, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> >
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> > Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> > note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> > been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> > the two staging repositories listed below.
> >
> > Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
> >
> > == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
> >
> > == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
> >
> > Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

+1 (binding)

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 4:00 PM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Zoran Regvart-2
+1 (binding)

Thank you Gregor for working through the release issues and everyone
else participating in the release, I think next one will be much
easier because of the work done for this one.

zoran

Zoran Regvart

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Dmitry Volodin
+1

Thanks, Gregor!

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Volodin

вс, 23 февр. 2020 г. в 18:00, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Alex Dettinger
+1 (binding)

Well done Gregor :)
Alex

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 8:34 PM Dmitry Volodin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks, Gregor!
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Dmitry Volodin
>

> вс, 23 февр. 2020 г. в 18:00, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi Everyone:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> > Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> > note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> > been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> > the two staging repositories listed below.
> >
> > Release notes:
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
> >
> > == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
> >
> > Tarballs:
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
> >
> > == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Gregor
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
FYI: I will close the release tomorrow as I am now boarding for a long
distance flight.

Gregor

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, 4:00 PM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

gnodet
+1

Thx to everyone !

Le dim. 23 févr. 2020 à 16:00, Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Freeman-2
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!
Freeman

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 10:00 AM Gregor Zurowski <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
+1 (binding)

Gregor

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 12:00 AM Gregor Zurowski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Gregor Zurowski-2
Thanks for your participation in this vote.

The vote passes with the following results:

+1 binding: 9 (Alex Dettinger, Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Dmitry
Volodin, Gregor Zurowski, Guillaume Nodet, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Luca
Burgazzoli, Zoran Regvart)

+1 non-binding: 1 (Freeman Fang)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel and Camel Spring Boot
3.1.0 shortly.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
> This is a vote to release Apache Camel 3.1.0 (with Apache Camel Spring
> Boot), a new minor release with 291 improvements and fixes. Please
> note that Spring Boot support (including all starter dependencies) has
> been moved into a separate repository [1]. Therefore, this vote is for
> the two staging repositories listed below.
>
> Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12346526&projectId=12311211
>
> == Apache Camel 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/
>
> Tarballs: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1176/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/3.1.0/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-3.1.0
>
> == Apache Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0 ==
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1177/
>
> Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-spring-boot.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/camel-spring-boot-3.1.0
>
> Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0
>
> The vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel and Camel Spring Boot 3.1.0

Thomas Diesler
+1 (wildly-camel)

Pricipal Software Engineer at RedHat
Fuse Enterprise Integration