Where can I find an example of specifying a custom resequence comparator in Spring

Where can I find an example of specifying a custom resequence comparator in Spring

bocamel
I try to keep all my routes in Spring, but I cannot find any example about how to define the following in Spring:

.resequence(header("seqnum")).stream().capacity(500).timeout(10000).comparator(myComparator)

or

.resequence(header("seqnum")).stream(myConfig)

where myComparator is a custom ExpressionResultComparator and myConfig is a custom StreamResequencerConfig.

The online Spring XML examples that I can find do not include custom comparator and config.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone can point me to an example.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Where can I find an example of specifying a custom resequence comparator in Spring

Claus Ibsen-2
Try the unit tests of camel-spring

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:37 PM, bocamel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I try to keep all my routes in Spring, but I cannot find any example about
> how to define the following in Spring:
>
> .resequence(header("seqnum")).stream().capacity(500).timeout(10000).comparator(myComparator)
>
> or
>
> .resequence(header("seqnum")).stream(myConfig)
>
> where myComparator is a custom ExpressionResultComparator and myConfig is a
> custom StreamResequencerConfig.
>
> The online Spring XML examples that I can find do not include custom
> comparator and config.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone can point
> me to an example.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Where can I find an example of specifying a custom resequence comparator in Spring

This is actually not possible today so I logged a ticket