Would like write access to Camel Wiki

Glen Mazza
Camel folks, there's typos I'm seeing on the CXF page I'd like to get fixed while reading it--may I have write access to the Wiki that constitutes the Camel site?  I'm gmazza on the Wiki.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Would like write access to Camel Wiki

jstrachan
On 04/04/2008, Glen Mazza <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Camel folks, there's typos I'm seeing on the CXF page I'd like to get fixed
>  while reading it--may I have write access to the Wiki that constitutes the
>  Camel site?  I'm gmazza on the Wiki.

There you go - hack away Glen! :). We love contributions - especially
to documentation! :)

http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com