Writing file content from a custom header

Writing file content from a custom header

jpcook01
Hi,

I wondered if it was possible when using a file producer when writing
file content to take the file from a custom header rather than the
message body?

For example imagine in one processor I store the file for later e.g)

message.setHeader("FILE_OBJECT", file);

Then later is there a way when I do .to(file:/.. to use the file object
inside the header "FILE_OBJECT" as the message exchange if you see what
I mean?

I could easily create another bean or processor to do this but wondered
if it was already possible with the DSL somehow?

Thanks