camel-azure: syntax for setting blobnames dynamically when uploading files to BlockBlob ?

camel-azure: syntax for setting blobnames dynamically when uploading files to BlockBlob ?

c031917
I want to upload 1-n files to Azure BlockBlob storage with camel-azure 2.23.0, but can't figure out the right syntax from the docs.

The resulting blobs should have e.g the same name as the files in the source folders.

Container exists (mxtest). When I set the blobname like below, the resulting blob has of course the content of the file which was uploadad last:

from("file:c:\\mx\\source?delete=true")
.to("azure-blob://shared1/mxtest/blobname?credentials=#credsreg&operation=updateBlockBlob");

How can I inject the filename found by "from" into the URI of ".to" ?

Peter

Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Schienenfahrzeuge GmbH
Sitz: München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Jürgen Wilder (Vorsitzender), Mark Cleobury, Dr. Nicolas Lange, Dr. Peter Radina, Harald Schneider
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Klaus Deller
Registergericht München, HR B 91 181

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.