camel elasticsearch component

Akram
I am new to camel, using elasticsearch component. I wants to write my own query based on fields in elasticsearch and fetch the data. Is there any way to do this using camel elasticsearch component. I checked documentation but didnt find anything related to this.

Re: camel elasticsearch component

Gregor Zurowski-3
Hi Akram,

The search operation has been just added to the Elasticsearch
component with CAMEL-8506
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-8506).  Take a look at
the corresponding unit test (testSearch) to see how to use it:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-elasticsearch/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/elasticsearch/ElasticsearchComponentTest.java#L116

Gregor

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 10:47 AM, Akram <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new to camel, using elasticsearch component. I wants to write my own
> query based on fields in elasticsearch and fetch the data. Is there any way
> to do this using camel elasticsearch component. I checked documentation but
> didnt find anything related to this.

Re: camel elasticsearch component

Akram
Thanks a lot for quick reply